Show off your Springboard !

kokhean

Member
Joined
May 31, 2010
Messages
364
Reaction score
0
I've been searching and searching for a more than a month and I've yet to find a this kind of SpringBoard theme for iOS. I did find the lock screen theme though. So I made one myself. I've already modified the look three times and I feel that this is what I want.

HvKhK.png
Rszv5.png
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,142
Reaction score
520
Ah huat, pics shows that you have that on ur iPhone 5? Can't be rite...dun make us happy too early leh
 

MudkipFan

Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
395
Reaction score
0
I've been searching and searching for a more than a month and I've yet to find a this kind of SpringBoard theme for iOS. I did find the lock screen theme though. So I made one myself. I've already modified the look three times and I feel that this is what I want.

HvKhK.png
Rszv5.png
i like this, how do i download this?
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,326
Reaction score
6,587
You just need to remove the spacing infront and you can view the pics. :s22:

pK2oM.jpg


vZMWx.jpg
 

kokhean

Member
Joined
May 31, 2010
Messages
364
Reaction score
0
If I had an iPhone 5 and if it is jailbroken, I'll theme it to look like TouchWiz Nature UX just to annoy people :s13:
 

LobsterX

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
2
Till now, still no luck in doing it bro? I always try to do things the "clean" way, avoiding Winterboard and going directly to the correct directory inside the iPhone, to replace the original files.

Here you go, I've uploaded the 3 .png files to my mediafire server:
SingTel carrier logo for iOS5

Edit: I understand that mediafire server is a little bit sucky in successfully one shot one kill of d/ling the file, but just try to be patient and continue to click it. It'll work after several tries.

- After you download the .zip file above and unzip it, copy the 3 files, and using WinSCP on your comp, openSSH on your iDevice to paste these 3 files into this folder /var/mobile/library/carrier bundles/iPhone/SingTel_sg.bundle
- You may wanna make a backup of the original 3 files inside that folder.
- Respring

Sure to work.

Other bros who are on other telcos, do a search for the .png files. There's a thread created here

can you re-upload. link invalid le
 

Dkwj14

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
41,091
Reaction score
2
looks like no themes updated for ios6 yet.. waiting for them..

meanwhile i only put back in my old lockscreen and suave hd's status bar

oWOX6XK.png
 
Last edited:

elmariachi

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
6,353
Reaction score
1,507
Jaku

I have a question for all the brothers on the latest Jaku version being 1.4.6.
In Winterboard, there are 4 settings related to Jaku. Do I enable all of them? And care to explain briefly what each one does because there is one setting in winterboard called Jaku iOS 5.

I have only enabled the others as follows :

3. Jaku Extensions
2. Jaku Essentials
1. Jaku Dock

Pls assist to let me know the optimal way to setup the Jaku.

Thanks In Advance.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top