Show off your Springboard !

benphoon

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2000
Messages
664
Reaction score
5
Here's mine:

15gz7yo.jpg
 

duckling

Master Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2000
Messages
4,451
Reaction score
11
duckling, go to Settings>General>International>Region Format, and choose Hong Kong S.A.R., China; instead of Singapore.

Thanks for the tip...but strangely, I do not have Hong Kong S.A.R., China??
 

Frostwhisper

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Frostwhisper, install Summerboard fix. Search for it through iappcat.com

duckling, go to Settings>General>International>Region Format, and choose Hong Kong S.A.R., China; instead of Singapore.

Hi, may I know how do I go about doing your suggestion? i.e. The source of iappcat.com, and which directory is Summerboard Fix located in? I did a brief search online, but came back with no avail
 

duckling

Master Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2000
Messages
4,451
Reaction score
11
duckling, go to Settings>General>International>Region Format, and choose Hong Kong S.A.R., China; instead of Singapore.

Thx Bro, I got it...actually I already got the RegionPatch installed but for newbies like me needs more specific instruction. :)

I shld go to Settings>General>International>Region Format>English>Hong Kong S.A.R., China
 

Fat0

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
7
Feeling (red):

2469791509_e497db4ddb.jpg

2469791965_f7983fdaed.jpg

Hi.

Does anyone knows where I can find more Icons for this Theme?

If anyone has adobe, can you kindly help me do the following icons?

1. Games
2. App
3. Utilities
4. TTR
5. Gamboy
6. Gamboy Advance
7. Gemlogic
8. Trism
9. PenguinPanic
10. Labyrinth
11. Lexitron
12. iBlackjack
13. Tribal
14. Transit
15. Mrt Schedule
16. MxTube
17. Categories
18. SIMport
19. Terminal

Really hope some one can help me out. Thanks in advance ! :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top