s0nics0nic
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 15, 2010
- Messages
- 7,055
- Reaction score
- 63
Lockinfo 10char
Last edited:
I asked a theme maker a while back and was told multipage doesn't work in iOS4.Erm, those who have iOS4 themes on yr iphone, care to tell me whats the filename now for seperate pages image?
Last time in 3.1.3, it used to be Page0.png, Page1.png... etc. Doesn't seem to be working on iOS4 now...![]()
Ohh ok...I asked a theme maker a while back and was told multipage doesn't work in iOS4.
Quite sad.
![]()
______________________
Windows Mobile RULES THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!
Hw to put 5 icons in a row?
I LOL'ed when i see your signature... haha...
Five-Column Springboard not compatible with iOS4 yet...
For now ish, Iconocalsm. Not free btw...

Hw to put 5 icons in a row?
Don't think infinidock works le.. it crash my springboard.. dang.. ><
It is compatible. Confirmed. I'm using it. Redownload and reinstall.
Did u check if u got the right version (paid)?I redownload and reinstall already, no avail =(
hey nid to pay arh?