IceX
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2001
- Messages
- 13,256
- Reaction score
- 914
I have that theme in my JB iPhone 4. It's not in Cydia. You can only use the com because you have to download the theme from Deviantart.
wah sian..thanks anyway dude
I have that theme in my JB iPhone 4. It's not in Cydia. You can only use the com because you have to download the theme from Deviantart.
My modified lockscreen ..........
![]()
![]()

Hi how to hide or remove the original time displace on the lock screen?
jAguero_ said:Looks like everyone is using that lock screen now. ;p Showed my friends who don't have an iPhone 4 and they are screaming for one now due to how I themed my phone. Simple but I find it really nice. Will do another update for my theme once I completely theme my 3rd-party apps. __________________ "But humanitys greatest advances are not in its discoveries but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity." -Bill Gates, Founder, Microsoft.
My current lockscreen:-
![]()
deadbench said:how do i set the lockscreen to be on for... say 15 secs.. cant find such a setting in 'settings'... default is ard 9secs and if dun slide 'unlock' it will blank off..
and also this wallpaper can change via winterboard ornot? coz i tried and cannot..
only way is via SSH acess phone root and change backgroung.png?
and also this wallpaper can change via winterboard ornot? coz i tried and cannot..
only way is via SSH acess phone root and change backgroung.png?