fabianlau
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 2, 2008
- Messages
- 35,229
- Reaction score
- 101

Hi guys are we still able to zhng our keyboard like this last time?
![]()
I rem i use this app called iaccess early this year, but stopped using it when they start to charge money. The above is a macbook pro keyboard theme if i remembered correctly
I think yes, if u buy a app from Cydia called iAcces
ok is there any other free theme that can zhng the keyboard instead? No need to be this kind of macbook pro theme so nice
For buuf fans, i got a problem to ask. I also asked in modmyi forum, but no response yet.
i copied the com.apple.springboard into my buuf2 extra theme, but the small icons for the status bar on top still wont appear buufed
![]()
![]()
Only the speaker icon for mute and unmute appears, so im wondering could it be the name for those individual icon is wrong?
Could it be the name for those individual icon is wrong?
I hope if u all understand what I am talking about![]()
Status bar icons should go into Uiimages folder IIRC
bro thanks for ur prompt reply, i juz edited some qns at my previous post
I follow ur instruction i tried copied one alarm clock status bar icon to the Uiimages folder and respring, still cant get it![]()
how u guys customize ur iphone screen? any guide. T.I.A soo nice..![]()
Hey bro.
Can winter board change the slider pattern?
I tried mine, but it could not change..
Is it becos i neve purchase lockinfo?
Jailbreak liao, download Winterboard from Cydia 1st. Have u done that?
stupid qn but u sure u copied to the right UIImages folder of the right theme rite? If so it should work. Else, after copying, disable your Buuf theme, respring. Then re-enable Buff theme and respring. Should work liao.
If still fails, go modmyi forums and.........................
buy Elite Pro HD theme![]()
But not free hehe
yes. done.![]()
![]()
How to make the words appear on the left hand side of the theme in the black box? Thanks.![]()
Oh then u just go to download some themes and use WinSCP/iFunBox to put the theme inside, then go to Winterboard enable it and respring it![]()