I don't think all these source can post here. Pardon me if I'm wrong![]()
can check your iphone and pm me? thanks

I don't think all these source can post here. Pardon me if I'm wrong![]()
But I read somewhere it will cause problem to the iPhone4. I really dunno is it true or false. But I really don't want to brick my iPhone4 because of this![]()
just replace the transparent to any color can le
In general: Add this repo, then download iAcces for China, then go the link i posted previously to get kb themes, then put in Winterboard activate it.
Btw, my latest KB, but dun ask for it cuz must pay $$ one![]()
hmmm.. mine put in winterboard dun work leh.. need to put all themes to the iacces folder and select from there.
care to enlighten me?
hmmm.. mine put in winterboard dun work leh.. need to put all themes to the iacces folder and select from there.
care to enlighten me?
Firstly, is the keyboard made 'winterboard ready'? If yes, make sure you enabled the china KB on iacces.
If not, make it to 'winterboard ready'.
Drop the image folder of the KB theme to the following.
keyboard.theme\Folders\iAcces.app\themes\iAcces4-China, afterwhich enable the theme on winterboard.
But I read somewhere it will cause problem to the iPhone4. I really dunno is it true or false. But I really don't want to brick my iPhone4 because of this![]()
that keyboard thingy cost 15USD
quite ex...must consider lol
Yeah, we are also missing up a lot of the good features on the default KB.
KB start with auto CAPS on the alphabet mode instead of the mode when it was last used.
Auto CAPS after a full stop.
I had also noticed that auto correction and words prediction is not working fully, which made typing a lot more difficult.
Also, it doesn't work on some apps too... Hope that it can be resolved soon.
Till then, they wouldn't be getting my 15USD.
Nope, it's EPHD 5icon weather widget.yah 15USD , sing dollars 20++ not cheap at all.
bro u got use dusk law weather widget?
guys is it possible to change the color of the words i type in sms etc ?
Nope, it's EPHD 5icon weather widget.
Color of the text idk but the background, yes.
It's by changing the image file of the icon.ok. bars beta repo got 1 more floppy weather one.
quite nice but i dunno how to move it up...haha
by the way i notice their dock bar right , how they make icons like going inwards one ah?
set what?
It's by changing the image file of the icon.
Hook me up with the icons and order you want, I will make them for you.