
aa. where to drag it into the folder ? ...
hi .. anyone could help ... after i do the step on page 245 by Errz (slantedlock) ... ok i got it work with nice weather and time display ..... but i got a screen that show a small question mark ? (somewhere near the PM there) any body know how do i remove it ?
2nd question - how do i change the "slide to unlock" to "tap to unlock" .. i already DL the "tab to unlock " and i read it from some where i can drag n drop to overwrite on top of the slantedlock ? but no matter how i drag still can't le ? .. pls correct me if i'm wrong ....
anybody could help ............plsssssss ... tez alot .....
My current mod (iNitsua Z Twilight)

How u all enable the slanted lock theme?
I go cydia and dl the slanted lock theme, go to winterboard place it at the No.1 priority and enable.
But all i get is still a normal lockscreen leh
you guys never try window phone 7 theme? (win 7 lookalike), its quite cool. will try this weekend. anyone try already?
How u all enable the slanted lock theme?
I go cydia and dl the slanted lock theme, go to winterboard place it at the No.1 priority and enable.
But all i get is still a normal lockscreen leh
This is my new theme
The weather outside the window shows current weather condition...
![]()
too free.....help my sis touch up.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
am using this simple theme.
but the problem is that I can't get tat weather to wrk
I've already edited configureMe.js and add locale = "SNXX0006" but still doesen't seems to work
Instead weather only shown on the right top side beside battery icon
![]()
am using this simple theme.
but the problem is that I can't get tat weather to wrk
I've already edited configureMe.js and add locale = "SNXX0006" but still doesen't seems to work
Instead weather only shown on the right top side beside battery icon
Edit the weather.js file found under config folder.
