Show off your Springboard !

tribalhere

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2009
Messages
1,057
Reaction score
0
6845625223_b269493d9f_z.jpg


My work for today - LS Supergirl.

Today I tried to incorporate wordings to complement the location Singapore and weather description. I wanted to code 2 wordings - "IN" and "IT'S" in between "Singapore" and "weather description".

I thought of an idea and I used <style type="text/css">, coded in the necessary font-size; font-family; etc. But still couldn't make a spacing in between coz I'm still not sure about html algorithms. In the end I used word-spacing: XXXpx; thankfully it works.

The satisfaction of successful coding beats using photoshop to write the words on the overlays.

can i know what is teh name that you download for the battery logo beside the % and also the wifi logo?
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
can i know what is teh name that you download for the battery logo beside the % and also the wifi logo?

Blue wifi logo available at cydia. Batt logo from any buff themes. All these statusbar logos are widely available just google search. Must name them properly in order for them to appear at ur bar coz iOS5 changed all the naming description. I've touched on the naming before do a search bro.
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
ic, thnx bro.

Thing is, am i all set to go once i have winterboard? is iFile free to dl? Or is there a cracked version?

But how n where do i actually copy n paste the qClock lockscreen's codings to? For this lockscreen, is having winterboard solely, enough? Or do i require other apps as well from cydia?

Thanks for answering :)

iFile is usd4. I paid for it but I prefer to edit via desktop then winscp and ssh in. This way I'd have a backup. Don't ever ask cracked files here.

U shld just d/l that lockscreen u like and experiment with the codings. This way u pick up faster bro
 
Last edited:

tribalhere

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2009
Messages
1,057
Reaction score
0
Blue wifi logo available at cydia. Batt logo from any buff themes. All these statusbar logos are widely available just google search. Must name them properly in order for them to appear at ur bar coz iOS5 changed all the naming description. I've touched on the naming before do a search bro.

oh...muz change ar...thought can only downlaod from cydia will do. am not good in changing the things...dun wanna take the risk.
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
6851401097_d183c16ee6_z.jpg


Here is LS Cosmic World, mod by me. Inspiration drawn from LS New Clock.

Added in the location, weather description, changed the hr min sec digits to cyan color to blend in the Wallpaper.

Created a .gif version online (most prob this pic will get deleted overtime just like free hosting website tinypic)...ignore the minute coz I couldn't screen capture that fast. Just look at how the seconds move.

0443be00651f33ab125b185a391bf215.gif
 

bagger 288

Suspended
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
7,286
Reaction score
27
6851401097_d183c16ee6_z.jpg


Here is LS Cosmic World, mod by me. Inspiration drawn from LS New Clock.

Added in the location, weather description, changed the hr min sec digits to cyan color to blend in the Wallpaper.

Created a .gif version online (most prob this pic will get deleted overtime just like free hosting website tinypic)...ignore the minute coz I couldn't screen capture that fast. Just look at how the seconds move.

0443be00651f33ab125b185a391bf215.gif

Wow, so many LS. You got a lot of annual leave hor. :s13:
 

manaeater

Master Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
3,127
Reaction score
0
grr wtf i juz dl-ed both ifunbox n iExplorer but i cant seem to load both of them!

Both says i have this itunes error code and i do not have itunes installed but i do hav!!

pls help or i cant even start ssh anyting..

thnx
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
Wow, so many LS. You got a lot of annual leave hor. :s13:

Did some modification. Only issue is to if I have the wording too long, the sentence will not be in e center. Any solution?

Lol...1 week of AL bro. Ur wording(s), you mean the "Love" if you wanna change to something else longer, it'll overshot the screen?

Have you tried this -> text-align: center; ? Try it and let us know. If still cannot, PM me and I'll find the fault and code for you. Since I still have 3 more days to mod LS.
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
grr wtf i juz dl-ed both ifunbox n iExplorer but i cant seem to load both of them!

Both says i have this itunes error code and i do not have itunes installed but i do hav!!

pls help or i cant even start ssh anyting..

thnx

Winscp...tried it yet?
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
erm i juz installed but i totally gt no idea on how to use it...

Very easy de bro. Need to key in 3 things only.

1) Host: after you turn on wifi and ssh on ur iPhone, look at the wifi ip address usu begins with 192.168.x.xxx

2) username: root

3) password: ur password (pls do change ur default "alpine" passwd if you haven't done so else rick astley will come and visit you)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top