SCB give out the $10 already?
Nothing from SCB yet.

SCB give out the $10 already?
only can register one bank acct to one mobile number?
register first, then go in to delete NRIC from SCB PayNow setup
Best deal is SCB and UOB combo.
- Register mobile phone at SCB.
- Register NRIC at UOB.
- Then PayNow transfer from UOB to SCB.
$20 cash rebate.
Excellent
![]()
up till now SCB still haven't get $10...
I PayNow transfer from UOB to SCB but didn't get $10, only $5.
SCB PayNow $10 has been credited just now!Anyone got the $10 from SCB? Supposed to have been in by today. (90 days from registration)
SCB PayNow $10 has been credited just now!
I PayNow transfer from UOB to SCB but didn't get $10, only $5.
SCB PayNow $10 has been credited just now!
SCB PayNow $10 has been credited just now!
What is the transaction code reflected? I din see mine.
9/10/2017 Paynow $10 cash bonus promotion (Value Date 6/10/2017). Mine was into my Bonus Saver and not Esaver. You want to double check ?
mine was into my Esaver, dont have Bonus Saver