Hi All,
I researching on behalf for my girlfriend. She graduated in Diploma in Accountacy ( Ngee Ann Poly) around 2years ago and going for a degree course.
I have shortlisted the following for her.
UOL (UK Cert) / SIM (Spore cert) / Murdoch (Australia) all in accountacy.
I have found the following conclusion. I believe all 3 degree are recognized in Singapore and their respective country especially SIM which spore is promoting/supporting it since it is produced from a local private university. But internationally I guess, a UK cert will be more recognized than the rest. I understand some employer view recognized certificate just a entry requirement to the job, the rest is depend on communication and performance.
UOL will take around 3years to complete part time @ $20K
Murdoch around 1.5year-2years @ $16-$17K.
So am I right to say Murdoch ( shorter time and internationally still stand a place) is a better choice if there is plan to work in Singapore and overseas in future? Can anyone advise?
I researching on behalf for my girlfriend. She graduated in Diploma in Accountacy ( Ngee Ann Poly) around 2years ago and going for a degree course.
I have shortlisted the following for her.
UOL (UK Cert) / SIM (Spore cert) / Murdoch (Australia) all in accountacy.
I have found the following conclusion. I believe all 3 degree are recognized in Singapore and their respective country especially SIM which spore is promoting/supporting it since it is produced from a local private university. But internationally I guess, a UK cert will be more recognized than the rest. I understand some employer view recognized certificate just a entry requirement to the job, the rest is depend on communication and performance.
UOL will take around 3years to complete part time @ $20K
Murdoch around 1.5year-2years @ $16-$17K.
So am I right to say Murdoch ( shorter time and internationally still stand a place) is a better choice if there is plan to work in Singapore and overseas in future? Can anyone advise?
