Ok.. My 6years old internal 1TB secondary HDD (Hitachi) just died on me and i am looking for a new one.
Since i'm mainly using is as a photo editing PC, the secondary HDD usage was mainly to function as a storage drive (D
for all my music, photos, RAW images, etc.
I'm thinking for of replacing it with a 2TB drive.
Any recommendations? Planning to go down and buy it this afternoon.
I'm not sure which is "better":
1) 2TB WD Green
2) 2TB WD Blue
2) 2TB Toshiba (would love the new P300, but i guess not available locally yet, so i believe local ones are the older series?)
*PS: I do have an 18TB NAS if it helps in any way; data integrity concerns, etc.
Since i'm mainly using is as a photo editing PC, the secondary HDD usage was mainly to function as a storage drive (D
I'm thinking for of replacing it with a 2TB drive.
Any recommendations? Planning to go down and buy it this afternoon.
I'm not sure which is "better":
1) 2TB WD Green
2) 2TB WD Blue
2) 2TB Toshiba (would love the new P300, but i guess not available locally yet, so i believe local ones are the older series?)
*PS: I do have an 18TB NAS if it helps in any way; data integrity concerns, etc.