[Software Update] iOS 13.2.3 [19/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
7,472
Reaction score
52

icyflame

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,797
Reaction score
277
I’m confident they’re aware of this. Question is how fast will they react. I used to always upgrade whenever there is a new version available. After this debacle, I’m going to read forums for bugs report before upgrading.

13.2 left a sour taste in my mouth.

I sure hope they get it fixed ASAP. If this is the new normal I am switching to Android 😆
 

bodohboy

Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2014
Messages
345
Reaction score
6
I’m confident they’re aware of this. Question is how fast will they react. I used to always upgrade whenever there is a new version available. After this debacle, I’m going to read forums for bugs report before upgrading.

13.2 left a sour taste in my mouth.

Same sentiments here, was very impressed by iOS 12 bringing speed and reliability to old and new devices. Hope Apple realise this fast and provide the changes necessary, they have a good track record of doing that. Lose a bit of confidence but still won’t switch to Android because of this.
 

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,716
Reaction score
2,032
Wow so fast iOS 13.3. Expect them to release like iOS 13.2.1 or something
 

tec_geek

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2014
Messages
2,143
Reaction score
76
Oh yesss never wished for a update to come as fast as this ...

iOS 13.2.2 is out which fixes background refresh bug.

lODYOSP.jpg

 

keechiu

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
2,443
Reaction score
161
Can we update our iPhone when we’re at overseas? Can’t seem to update my phone when I’m in China :s13: :s22:
 

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
7,472
Reaction score
52
Waiting for feedbacks on RAM management before I upgrade. Apple has stopped signing all versions of 13.1.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top