[Software Update] iOS 16.2 Beta

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it worth to jump to 16.2 beta now? after DBS app, I a bit scared to jump to DB again. How good is the battery life?

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The same goes when beta for 16.1 was out. But when officially released, it's not much different.
No. Definitely a significant battery improvement, and I always feel the beta has a better battery life than public release.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No. Definitely a significant battery improvement, and I always feel the beta has a better battery life than public release.

Yes that's what I meant. Once the official release, the improvement in batt life isn't too significant.

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
probably there are some hidden functions or processes that are not needed in beta was turned off and hence the difference..

uat and production usually have differences lol

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
probably there are some hidden functions or processes that are not needed in beta was turned off and hence the difference..

uat and production usually have differences lol
Yes. I agree with you. But in many cases, the public release should be better than beta, but Apple Beta seems to be always better than their public releases.

This is surely not a placebo. @*adiBOY should be able to confirm this with me.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. I agree with you. But in many cases, the public release should be better than beta, but Apple Beta seems to be always better than their public releases.

This is surely not a placebo. @*adiBOY should be able to confirm this with me.
always better? I dun think so. there’re always betas that have poor batt life based on reviews on YouTube..

Reaction score
Still no word about the fix for the stutter/ lag animation observed when swiping up to return to Home Screen on iPhone 14 P and PM.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.