amazingone
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 14, 2015
- Messages
- 66,742
- Reaction score
- 6,184
Time to create an OCBC account, but all got fall-below fee 
Posted from PCWX using HUAWEI ALP
Posted from PCWX using HUAWEI ALP

I received my remaining payment already!!
Hi there,
We are unable to comment on other banks but for OCBC we have received instruction from the crediting party to process the crediting, thus you receive it on 16 June 2020.
^DG

Hi there,
We are unable to comment on other banks but for OCBC we have received instruction from the crediting party to process the crediting, thus you receive it on 16 June 2020.
^DG

My paynow account is linked to posb. The first solidarity payout is under UOB. Which account will I receive huh? I still have not received for both accounts.
Posted from PCWX using SM-J710GN
Dbs no in yet slow slow
Sent from Thank You Trump Love America using GAGT
My paynow account is linked to posb. The first solidarity payout is under UOB. Which account will I receive huh? I still have not received for both accounts.
Posted from PCWX using SM-J710GN