Sony xperia 1 II

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Reaction score
this one seems to be phone hardware limitation..
so does that mean 1ii now can use 5G?

NE8satG.png

Don't remember previously having this 5g setup option but now it's here.

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sg's 5G uses SA... 5G NR is NSA... in any case, I will be going M1 later to get the new sim,.. will let u all know

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
ya thats why i was wondering. cos i rem reading that 1ii is 5G capable or something....
It has 5g capability, only does not support US 5g network channel. To understand further, see page 1 of this thread where I post a link / explanation on 5g channel.

BTW Hong Kong set already have the 5g network selection when bought.

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It has 5g capability, only does not support US 5g network channel. To understand further, see page 1 of this thread where I post a link / explanation on 5g channel.

BTW Hong Kong set already have the 5g network selection when bought.
I just went to M1 to get the 5G sim...

Still like not supported. maybe my area dont have..

But looking for people to check...

VoLTE also gg

using HK set

Last edited:

omelet

Reaction score
Still no way to add 5G to Singtel/starhub sim only...so can't test. Already gave up M1 a while ago...

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Er.. want to ask.. which is a good offline gallery app? So that I can delete photos locally, while still saving it in cloud

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.