i was dead set on the gigaworks t3 until i saw this article!
why must the klipsch remote be so fuglyingly huge!
Maybe it's just me, but at first I was mislead by the way the picture was taken. I don't know why but most pictures in the internet show the Promedia remote in an unnatural "stand-up" posture. This posture, coupled with it's rounded edge, gives the optical illusion that the remote is a big orb-like device.
Actually it's natural position is lying flat on the table surface. Go to this link
http://www.klipsch.com/products/details/promedia-gmx-a-2-1.aspx
and look at one of the small pictures. As you can see, the remote is actually flat at the back. It's still bigger than most other modern remotes but not actually "huge".
Anyway, I'm also considering the Klipsch speakers but I'm more concerned about the "age" of the product. You could buy a "new" set but the components are at least 4 years old liao, sitting in the warehouse...