Specialists’ Shopping Centre !

psyger-zero

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2024
Messages
12,715
Reaction score
11,468
Famous Amos
images

@AlmightyOnes
 

hotamp

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
11,541
Reaction score
4,225
ya it goes all the way to the back to reach phoenix hotel, tornado use to be there right?
 

deathan9el

Honorary Mentor
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
447,856
Reaction score
98,179
usually will walk past thru' it to get to the other side [bus stop] :s22:

there was btw a Gramaphone outlet at B1
can say we kinda frequent there many x before
 

kodomo80

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
7,421
Reaction score
3,047
JL, then got food stalls at the open air carpark beside, very happening last time.
 

parchiao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2003
Messages
20,944
Reaction score
13,788
Read before that last time Robinsons burned down, this was built and Robinsons moved here.

Remember it was linked to Phoenix hotel, which faces the bus stop that I would use to take the bus home when I went to Orchard road.

I recall coming here as a kid, when my parent brought me here. By the time I was older and came here with friends, it was already John Little.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top