Specialists’ Shopping Centre !

qhong61

Banned
Joined
Nov 3, 2015
Messages
72,481
Reaction score
12,058
who came here before? I haven't..

546242342_1239605794877406_5466486035567121995_n.jpg
U so young?
 

TanSG

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2001
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
893
I thot Silver Spoon was located on lvl 1 of the old Supreme House (the current Park Mall)?!?

The restaurants in Specialist Shopping Centres were Fosters Steakhouse, Cafe de Amigo & the adjacent Hotel Phoenix Coffeehouse / Garden Cafe. All too atas for me during that time

Of course the nice smell from the Famous Amos cookies at the basement was always the star attraction for someone too poor like me to buy it
 

xcodes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2013
Messages
64,711
Reaction score
29,849
i only go centrepoint...


yah last time Centerpoint was one of the most hot and famous place to hang out aside from Far East Plaza and Lucky Plaza (Wisma Atria was about to be completed for TOP and Ngee Ann City aka Takashimaya site was still only a large piece of grass patch) ... and this was the most played songs last time:





:s13:
 

eggie011

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2020
Messages
26,660
Reaction score
11,617
Only remember the Famous Amos. Otherwise, it's just a thoroughfare to get to the bus stop on the other side.
 

boyinhersense

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
6,112
Reaction score
3,892
I thot Silver Spoon was located on lvl 1 of the old Supreme House (the current Park Mall)?!?

It was first at Specialist Centre.

Edit: I got it wrong. Asked my dad and he said we used to go to the Phoenix hotel cafe and the Silver Spoon at Penang Road.
 
Last edited:

Can Or Not

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2024
Messages
30,341
Reaction score
14,032
I only remember Centrepoint I used to go there… now it’s still around.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top