Jurchen King
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 16, 2007
- Messages
- 7,229
- Reaction score
- 2,797
Not for me though, PC still powerful enough and already bought SWBF2.
I am going to upgrade my computer soon..
Will not have local servers, I guarantee you!
Now that EA has ceased 3rd party ranked server hosting, I don't think any SG servers will miraculously appear.Rest of 2017 play Japan servers 100ms ping. HK servers 35ms ping only appear in mid 2018. Soon hackers will take over the game. DICE and EA won't give a **** once they pocket your money.
And you'll wonder why your high end system performance gets progressively worse with every new patch that breaks something.
The current state of BF1 is a foreboding caution. Don't expect any different for SWBF2.
DICE MMOFPS have been getting worse since the Swedish founders sold their souls to EA for $$$.
