you mean incoming sms count as one too?
Can’t find the promo, end already?
Just checked. Available for purchase from 16 to 22 Dec as Xmas pop up plan.I check the app don't have leh
Just checked. Available for purchase from 16 to 22 Dec as Xmas pop up plan.
Just checked. Available for purchase from 16 to 22 Dec as Xmas pop up plan.
it's not better if u are low usage. Coz pop up plan will revert to $18 from 2nd month onwards.A bit confused on how this pop up plan is better than their regular 10/month plan
Sharing here FYI. Calling a local 1800 number does not count towards one's local outgoing call minutes. Tested by calling my estate's EMSU hotline yesterday and minutes were not deducted.
Hmm so it's not me. I notice connectivity very lag yesterday too, thought is my phone crankyThe whole afternoon yesterday, I was unable to send or receive WhatsApp on 3G/4G. Wifi no problem. Wonder if due to Giga! or WhatsApp or my phone. Anybody had same experience?
it's not better if u are low usage. Coz pop up plan will revert to $18 from 2nd month onwards.
The pop up plan 40gb is definitely more worth than the $10 6gb. Because some apps consume a lot of data and sometimes we need the data like WiFi under maintenance even we have WiFi at home
The pop up plan 40gb is definitely more worth than the $10 6gb. Because some apps consume a lot of data and sometimes we need the data like WiFi under maintenance even we have WiFi at home
I see 55GB with the 10/month option. And the 6 GB one is just 5/month. Weird.
Edit: Ah they have applied the promo code
But more data is better as some apps can be data hungry. If you have the extra data you don't have to limit yourself too much.Depends on each individual's usage. Like for me, my data never go beyond 5gb so I'll go with $10 6gb and surely there will be unused data which can rollover to the next month.
"Roll over unused data from your giga plan for another 2 renewal cycles, capped at 6GB for the 6GB plan, 45GB for the 45GBplan and 75GB for the 75GB plan, at any point in time."
Btw, if I can ever roll over 6GB at a certain point, I would have a total of 12GB on a fresh month right?
But more data is better as some apps can be data hungry. If you have the extra data you don't have to limit yourself too much.

You are right and if I'm young again, I will go with more data. Now hardly watch any video online, just surf net. Go playstore scroll through pages of games but none interests me. Cham ah...![]()
O I see.....