Starhub Giga

kitoshizc

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2003
Messages
1,312
Reaction score
89
now the numbers getting more normalised liao. front all start with 888 is nice but now cannot find numbers ending with X88 or so liao..
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,357
Reaction score
3,713
Giga signal getting worse. No signal for a stretch before and after Bedok MRT.

Sian.
 

SibehHL

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2016
Messages
2,101
Reaction score
374
Giga signal getting worse. No signal for a stretch before and after Bedok MRT.

Sian.

if they are not satisfying your requirements, just jump ship... no lack of providers and mostly no contracts :o

take our business to a more deserving provider
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,357
Reaction score
3,713
if they are not satisfying your requirements, just jump ship... no lack of providers and mostly no contracts :o

take our business to a more deserving provider

Looks like will have to move to another MNVO. Have been tolerating the unstable speed. But today is the last straw. Totally no signal near Bedok. And slow speed along East West line.

It was not so bad previously.

Anyone can advise on Vivifi, MR and Gomo on the East ?
 

TitanSmall

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2004
Messages
28,529
Reaction score
1,937
Looks like will have to move to another MNVO. Have been tolerating the unstable speed. But today is the last straw. Totally no signal near Bedok. And slow speed along East West line.

It was not so bad previously.

Anyone can advise on Vivifi, MR and Gomo on the East ?

I think it's best you stick to Singtel network. Probably give MR a miss
 

TitanSmall

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2004
Messages
28,529
Reaction score
1,937
Tiagong Singtel network loading of webpage is very slow and has no VoLTE for their MVNO, MR gives unlimited data.. :(:(

But they are on m1 (correct me if I'm wrong). And m1 main line network also cannot Liao.. so I think MR also Sama Sama?

Just my opinion.. :)
 

saggice

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
2,257
Reaction score
137
A lot of drops of network coverage using giga!
Quite pissed when wanna do safeentry check in at a restaurant along Upper East Coast but no network!!
 

SibehHL

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2016
Messages
2,101
Reaction score
374
A lot of drops of network coverage using giga!
Quite pissed when wanna do safeentry check in at a restaurant along Upper East Coast but no network!!

Didn't hear those directly with SH complaining so seems only Giga is affected?

Either Giga started throttling or the bandwidth becomes too crowded with all the cheap data plans they are selling at the moment...:(
 

sadboy

Master Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2000
Messages
2,916
Reaction score
179
A lot of drops of network coverage using giga!
Quite pissed when wanna do safeentry check in at a restaurant along Upper East Coast but no network!!

Not sure about upper East coast but been using Giga for awhile and haven't have network issue. Maybe I just lucky.

Speed wise subject to location but still have the capacity or network to safe entry
 

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,635
Reaction score
676
Heard many bros here say now giga network signal super duper poor. Heng I have not activated my $18 pop up plan because I thinking of activating on 1 Jan 2021 0000am
 

guyz92

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Messages
1,682
Reaction score
309
Heard many bros here say now giga network signal super duper poor. Heng I have not activated my $18 pop up plan because I thinking of activating on 1 Jan 2021 0000am

giga! SIM card activation by left can delay how long??
I am aware that the FAQ said recommended to activate within 30 days.

In the past somebody here drag for 3 months without activating it.

I have few giga! sim with nice combo 888xyz88 and 888xy88z.
Curious to know how long I can drag before I die die must activate or else risk of losing the number?

Also, how long I need to stay with giga! before I can port out to another telco?
 

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,635
Reaction score
676
giga! SIM card activation by left can delay how long??
I am aware that the FAQ said recommended to activate within 30 days.

In the past somebody here drag for 3 months without activating it.

I have few giga! sim with nice combo 888xyz88 and 888xy88z.
Curious to know how long I can drag before I die die must activate or else risk of losing the number?

Also, how long I need to stay with giga! before I can port out to another telco?

About the activation I dunno can drag how long. But for porting can immediately
 

chaiscool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2018
Messages
16,418
Reaction score
6,006
Heard many bros here say now giga network signal super duper poor. Heng I have not activated my $18 pop up plan because I thinking of activating on 1 Jan 2021 0000am

If you use referral code, think today last day for $4 bonus.
 

McKee14

Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2011
Messages
241
Reaction score
3
Using giga for quite some time but recently felt the network getting worst. Any other recommendations for to switch to?

Is grid, gomo or china mobile better?

Sent from OnePlus 8T using GAGT
 

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2015
Messages
8,155
Reaction score
412
Heard many bros here say now giga network signal super duper poor. Heng I have not activated my $18 pop up plan because I thinking of activating on 1 Jan 2021 0000am
yea. Was using giga for like a month plus nia can feel the coverage getting jialat. Cannot tahan then switched to Gomo no such issue Liao.
 

MrMundy

Master Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
4,715
Reaction score
26
giga! SIM card activation by left can delay how long??
I am aware that the FAQ said recommended to activate within 30 days.

In the past somebody here drag for 3 months without activating it.

I have few giga! sim with nice combo 888xyz88 and 888xy88z.
Curious to know how long I can drag before I die die must activate or else risk of losing the number?

Also, how long I need to stay with giga! before I can port out to another telco?


I signed a new line with giga in early August, activated on 1 dec then port in on 4dec (after the previous contract ended)

Now my giga plan is billed on every 1st of the month
 

tks

Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2001
Messages
488
Reaction score
20
How to terminate Giga line? I login portal to manage the line there is no option to terminate.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top