Starhub Giga

eting72

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
2,130
Reaction score
142
i'm porting over from m1 and i can't receive otp on the temp no. is this normal?
i just received the giga sim today
 

petricnah

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Messages
750
Reaction score
106
i'm porting over from m1 and i can't receive otp on the temp no. is this normal?
i just received the giga sim today

If you already activate the sim, number port will be done tonight +-12am.

Posted from PCWX using Nnnpnt
 

TROLLER

Master Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
3,724
Reaction score
12
Guys, any idea if Circles postpaid port out to Giga is easy or not? No outstanding and payment record good.

Also anyone know whether I will be prorated for Circles when I port out to Giga?

For no contract Giga plans, any time limitation like 30 days before I can port out again? My priority is to keep my number.
 

Yihaoong

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
812
Reaction score
50
Guys, any idea if Circles postpaid port out to Giga is easy or not? No outstanding and payment record good.

Also anyone know whether I will be prorated for Circles when I port out to Giga?

For no contract Giga plans, any time limitation like 30 days before I can port out again? My priority is to keep my number.

No prorated on MVNO.

Yes should be easy.
 

eting72

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
2,130
Reaction score
142
If you already activate the sim, number port will be done tonight +-12am.

Posted from PCWX using Nnnpnt
tried many times...only worked after replacing old SIM and put in giga SIM again did it started receiving data...but unable to login to giga app

Sent from OnePlus HD1900 using GAGT
 
Last edited:

petricnah

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Messages
750
Reaction score
106
tried many times...only worked after replacing old SIM and put in giga SIM again did it started receiving data...but unable to login to giga app

Sent from OnePlus HD1900 using GAGT

The GiGa app don't need a GiGa sim to login.
I signed up using GiGa app on a Monday afternoon.
Request the sim to be deliver the next day morning.
I insert into my mobile to activate it, when I receive the sim.
GiGa apps show the give number by GiGa. In the afternoon (Tue) I realized my offline announcement is from Starhub.
My M1 line was cut off about 1145pm, I change to the GiGa sim, the line is working but still with the GiGa given number. Thereafter I didn't monitor, everything works the next day.


Posted from PCWX using Nnnpnt
 

BusteR

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2008
Messages
2,166
Reaction score
151
i also just receive 2 giga sim this morning.
my m1 last day 13th Mar (tomorrow)
am i right to say, i find a SPARE phone to activate 2 sim tomorrow morning 13th.
then install giga app on spare phone to initialize the port in which will happen on 13th midnight 12+-

The GiGa app don't need a GiGa sim to login.
I signed up using GiGa app on a Monday afternoon.
Request the sim to be deliver the next day morning.
I insert into my mobile to activate it, when I receive the sim.
GiGa apps show the give number by GiGa. In the afternoon (Tue) I realized my offline announcement is from Starhub.
My M1 line was cut off about 1145pm, I change to the GiGa sim, the line is working but still with the GiGa given number. Thereafter I didn't monitor, everything works the next day.


Posted from PCWX using Nnnpnt
 

giraffey

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
1,062
Reaction score
9
i also just receive 2 giga sim this morning.
my m1 last day 13th Mar (tomorrow)
am i right to say, i find a SPARE phone to activate 2 sim tomorrow morning 13th.
then install giga app on spare phone to initialize the port in which will happen on 13th midnight 12+-

Once you cant use m1 line, then just pop in the new giga sim card to use.
 

eting72

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
2,130
Reaction score
142
The GiGa app don't need a GiGa sim to login.
I signed up using GiGa app on a Monday afternoon.
Request the sim to be deliver the next day morning.
I insert into my mobile to activate it, when I receive the sim.
GiGa apps show the give number by GiGa. In the afternoon (Tue) I realized my offline announcement is from Starhub.
My M1 line was cut off about 1145pm, I change to the GiGa sim, the line is working but still with the GiGa given number. Thereafter I didn't monitor, everything works the next day.


Posted from PCWX using Nnnpnt

i don't need the app actually. just find it strange why it keeps saying i'm offline (whether wifi or mobile data) even though all other apps working fine. i can login through the website.

since all else is working, i'll just let it slide as i know the customer service is near to non-existence from numerous feedbacks/reviews...
 

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
7,834
Reaction score
227
Guys, any idea if Circles postpaid port out to Giga is easy or not? No outstanding and payment record good.

Also anyone know whether I will be prorated for Circles when I port out to Giga?

For no contract Giga plans, any time limitation like 30 days before I can port out again? My priority is to keep my number.

No prorated on MVNO.

Yes should be easy.

means best to port out nearly end of the mth since no prorated?
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,357
Reaction score
3,713
i don't need the app actually. just find it strange why it keeps saying i'm offline (whether wifi or mobile data) even though all other apps working fine. i can login through the website.

since all else is working, i'll just let it slide as i know the customer service is near to non-existence from numerous feedbacks/reviews...

May not be your problem. Something wrong with Giga app this morning. Mine also says no internet access. My friend also has same issue. Hers work after she restarted her phone. But mine still cannot after restarting for one phone but ok after restarting on a second phone.
 

petricnah

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Messages
750
Reaction score
106
i also just receive 2 giga sim this morning.
my m1 last day 13th Mar (tomorrow)
am i right to say, i find a SPARE phone to activate 2 sim tomorrow morning 13th.
then install giga app on spare phone to initialize the port in which will happen on 13th midnight 12+-

You can install the apps and login first. Insert the sim card to activate the sim.

Posted from PCWX using Nnnpnt
 

petricnah

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Messages
750
Reaction score
106
May not be your problem. Something wrong with Giga app this morning. Mine also says no internet access. My friend also has same issue. Hers work after she restarted her phone. But mine still cannot after restarting for one phone but ok after restarting on a second phone.

So this morning GiGa apps have issue, i thought the network is weak. Kill the apps a few still can't work. And need to restart phone b4 it work.

Posted from PCWX using Nnnpnt
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,357
Reaction score
3,713
So this morning GiGa apps have issue, i thought the network is weak. Kill the apps a few still can't work. And need to restart phone b4 it work.

Posted from PCWX using Nnnpnt

The Giga app have problem. But does not affect data or calls.
 

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
5,692
Reaction score
203
Anyone still encountering issue with their Giga app?

Keep telling me no internet connection, but I have no issue with days and calls.
 

petricnah

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Messages
750
Reaction score
106
Anyone still encountering issue with their Giga app?

Keep telling me no internet connection, but I have no issue with days and calls.

Have the same issue this morning. Everything OK after a restart.

Posted from PCWX using Nnnpnt
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top