Starhub Giga

therat

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,771
Reaction score
225
Those on andorid using Facebook app to open links on external browser, do you keep getting the message below?

Use data to open link?
You're about to leave Facebook. Data charges may apply.

Seems like it is carrier settings? Previously my other telcos dont have this.
I hv this for few mth
Dont think is carrier issue. I with giga before this message keep on popping up.
 

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2013
Messages
8,082
Reaction score
463
Those on andorid using Facebook app to open links on external browser, do you keep getting the message below?

Use data to open link?
You're about to leave Facebook. Data charges may apply.

Seems like it is carrier settings? Previously my other telcos dont have this.
SingTel and StarHub IP address had free Facebook Zero / Facebook Lite access. I suppose this is the legacy issue, they alr ended the free data access in (certain) FB sites a few years ago.
 

Dragonster82

Suspended
Joined
Jun 16, 2013
Messages
61
Reaction score
23
I used Giga $15 ROTW Roaming while on my trip in San Francisco, seems like they collaborated with T-Mobile. No complaints!
 

Cyborg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
8,032
Reaction score
2,199
I have subscribed to Giga's $10 for 10GB plan for around 6 months.
Thus far no issues and complaints except for their responding attitude to messages.
When I wrote to them for some enquiries, they responded with an acknowledgement by issuing a ticket mentioning that they will get back to me within 72 hours.
Sadly, even after few weeks, no response at all.
I also followed up with a reminding message, again same result.
Hopefully, Giga can consider to provide improvements on their responses to customers via messaging.
 

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
20,544
Reaction score
6,444
I have subscribed to Giga's $10 for 10GB plan for around 6 months.
Thus far no issues and complaints except for their responding attitude to messages.
When I wrote to them for some enquiries, they responded with an acknowledgement by issuing a ticket mentioning that they will get back to me within 72 hours.
Sadly, even after few weeks, no response at all.
I also followed up with a reminding message, again same result.
Hopefully, Giga can consider to provide improvements on their responses to customers via messaging.
Giga CS is well known for non =) if the line have no issues then all good ...
 

Crimsom

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
9,278
Reaction score
1,700
SIC

Those on $18 plan (50GB that was recently upgraded for free to 80GB data, 800min, 800sms)

If u dont need so much data like me, can change to $15 plan in the giga app (50GB, 300mins, 300 sms).

No penalties.
 

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
5,623
Reaction score
7
Hi all, now giga $10 plan becomes $10.10. My account only has $10 inside, anyone knows what will happen upon renewal? I did the top up via shoppe last time.

Do not intend to tag a credit card In my giga as l'm afraid I cannot delete it later on.
 

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
8,736
Reaction score
2,327
Hi all, now giga $10 plan becomes $10.10. My account only has $10 inside, anyone knows what will happen upon renewal? I did the top up via shoppe last time.

Do not intend to tag a credit card In my giga as l'm afraid I cannot delete it later on.
Then you risk your account getting suspended since you don’t have sufficient balance.
 

highsulphur

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
77,956
Reaction score
40,448
Any one had issue with data this morning?

I just downgrade from 80 GB to 50 GB.
 

$ingaporean

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
541
Reaction score
120
Giga like very bad. Often my friends call my number and reach another person. How could this happened?

Some people call my number and reached me, others called the same number and reached another person.
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
My dad’s talktime from 500min/sms dropped to 300.

He took up the $10 which says 500min/sms forever

Do you guys have the same issue? :(
 

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
8,736
Reaction score
2,327
My dad’s talktime from 500min/sms dropped to 300.

He took up the $10 which says 500min/sms forever

Do you guys have the same issue? :(
Ya they recently downgraded their $10 plan. Apparently only $10 is forever, everything else isnt. :poop:
 

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
8,736
Reaction score
2,327
i don't recall the $10 plan to have 500 mins talk time
junpupmobilemin.png
 

Cyborg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
8,032
Reaction score
2,199
I am wondering the published word "FOREVER" refers to what?
Is it only referring to the plan of $10 for 10GB and the rest of offers can be changed subjectively?
I thought "FOREVER" should be referred to as the entire plan package.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top