Just announced.Next year GST increase, are we going to pay 1% more per month?
They didn't announce right
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Just announced.Next year GST increase, are we going to pay 1% more per month?
They didn't announce right
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Cannot find it on TnC and checked with CS, they said it need to be activated within 30 days upon delivery.Tnc 100days
Yes, worked fine for me. Try restarting your phone and reseting network settings. If you can "surf giga website", then you're online.anyone have experience with their apac roaming? there's not much guide available. seems to be very simple. but it didn't work for me. can get 4g. can only surf giga website.
Yes, worked fine for me. Try restarting your phone and reseting network settings. If you can "surf giga website", then you're online.
Spoke to Giga CS and they proactively cancelled and request for refund for the 5G pack.Nope, I also just switch to 14 pro max but can’t seems to get 5G
I can confirm I managed to use 5G on giga a couple of months ago.Spoke to Giga CS and they proactively cancelled and request for refund for the 5G pack.
Seems like their 5G isn't ready and asked to keep a lookout for further updates. Weird, I recalled they advertised their 5G services earlier, can't recall where did I come across it..
You're no longer on 5G then I suppose? If yes, how was the connectivity or its only available at selected locations?I can confirm I managed to use 5G on giga a couple of months ago.
No longer, decided it was pointless. I got equal or lower speeds (Speedtest benchmark) compared to 4G at most locations where I could receive 5G. And Starhub’s 5G coverage is far more sparse compared to Singtel’s. You’re unlikely to get any 5G at residential locations.You're no longer on 5G then I suppose? If yes, how was the connectivity or its only available at selected locations?
Right, I suppose so given that at my residential address, I only could receive 2 bars of network.No longer, decided it was pointless. I got equal or lower speeds (Speedtest benchmark) compared to 4G at most locations where I could receive 5G. And Starhub’s 5G coverage is far more sparse compared to Singtel’s. You’re unlikely to get any 5G at residential locations.
time to save some money.