- Joined
- Sep 16, 2018
- Messages
- 36,208
- Reaction score
- 12,235
Giga's 5G is decent, have been using them since available.
Just wondering if you have tried eight 5G or not. Thanks.
My colleague ported out from giga 5G to eight 5G due to better roaming benefits and he told me no real difference to him.
On the other hand, eight 5G is at S$14.80 per month. Many eight users stay with the S$8 4G plan due to the price gap.
If giga 4G users (S$10.9 and S$12.9 per month) get free upgrade to 5G, that is a good move to show Starhub does not ignore giga users completely.
BTW, I have Starhub Prepaid S 5G plan and I think Starhub 5G network is decent. I have also eight 4G S$8 plan and I feel Starhub 4G network is pretty congested (but coverage is not bad).
