Starhub Giga

Kitaro9202

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
43,770
Reaction score
1,859
giga 5g really sot sot one,
was streaming video via 5g suddenly the video halfway cant load, den use broswer to surf internet also cant load.
went to switch signal the setting to 4g ok liao
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,346
Reaction score
18,573
giga 5g really sot sot one,
was streaming video via 5g suddenly the video halfway cant load, den use broswer to surf internet also cant load.
went to switch signal the setting to 4g ok liao

famous aeroplane mode affecting giga
Gemini-Generated-Image-kovygqkovygqkovy.png
 

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
7,345
Reaction score
2,738
Who the one say Gomo every week do sale ah. giga also now follow... every month also chut sale.


giga also need to come out with $5 to $7 senior plan to compete and change their 5 countries limit for Asia roaming. Most MNVO already moved to include 12-18 countries in ASIA roaming so giga is losing out in the current price/plan game.
 

beebee_ice

Member
Joined
May 18, 2010
Messages
346
Reaction score
3
eh uhm guys. I just wanted to share that I managed to buy the gigaflex plan (im above 30). I dunno whether it's a bug or what. if y'all want i think better now buy before they realize
 

miragez

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
69
eh uhm guys. I just wanted to share that I managed to buy the gigaflex plan (im above 30). I dunno whether it's a bug or what. if y'all want i think better now buy before they realize
Their plan the good ones got 12 months period not really worth it.
I am not sure how they determine the age and allow you to purchase. But since your able to enrol and no backfire congrats to you as I believe Starhub network should be better at your area.
 
Last edited:

beebee_ice

Member
Joined
May 18, 2010
Messages
346
Reaction score
3
Their plan the good ones got 12 months period not really worth it.
I am not sure how they determine the age and allow you to purchase. But since your able to enrol and no backfire congrats to you as I believe Starhub network should be better at your area.
Previous time I think they determine by singpass
 

year2013

Master Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
2,721
Reaction score
226
Hi Guys
Just port-in to GIGA, now when I am making calls its showing correct number (ported number)
But when I am sending SMS, its going with GIGA's temporary number!!

What I can do? Any live support?
 

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
8,732
Reaction score
2,326
Hi Guys
Just port-in to GIGA, now when I am making calls its showing correct number (ported number)
But when I am sending SMS, its going with GIGA's temporary number!!

What I can do? Any live support?
Wait a day or two, it should resolve itself.
 

nom.nom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2022
Messages
14,678
Reaction score
16,977
Sorry but it may be asked before, does giga has any minimum terms of service? Aka I want to sign up for a new line to port out to another telco for a promotion.

thanks!
 

Bam25th

Master Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Messages
4,807
Reaction score
3,244
Is giga going down?
I can’t access the website on my phone, with the error saying certificate of website is invalid.

And the app can’t seem to work on my iPhone, only my android phone can get it to work.

And when I try convert the physical sim to eSIM to use on my iPhone, I can never get past the identity verification singpass page, regardless of how many times I used singpass to verify my identity, the page just doesn’t load and proceed.
 

sibeiTrolled

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
2,007
Reaction score
1,619
Is giga going down?
I can’t access the website on my phone, with the error saying certificate of website is invalid.
Some problems with their root cert as it seems to be revoked or not updated

OCSP/CRL RevocationRevoked (via OCSP (cached))

but some browsers like vivadi (desktop) and android brave brower can load it
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top