StarHub MaxInfinity Fiber Optic - Experience

ohsoon

Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2006
Messages
446
Reaction score
0
Yes they will if the new router you are refering is from StarHub.

Otherwise, it all depends on the tech who visited to your plc if he is willing to do it or not

Ok still confused whether to recontract or change service provider
 

Gribber

Banned
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
11,562
Reaction score
0
Ok still confused whether to recontract or change service provider

i am changing.

well, not because of any service issue but rather... other competitors provides better competitive rates.

i will move out of it once my contract eXpires.
 

ohsoon

Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2006
Messages
446
Reaction score
0
i am changing.

well, not because of any service issue but rather... other competitors provides better competitive rates.

i will move out of it once my contract eXpires.

I suppose to move out to singtel but due to not enough capacity I cancel my new contract with singtel
 

ohsoon

Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2006
Messages
446
Reaction score
0
I suppose to move out to singtel but due to not enough capacity I cancel my new contract with singtel

Went westgate branch to recontract. They confirm I can recontract cause more than 21 months. Took a queue and when is my turn. The staff also confirm I can recontract. Explain to be how the new dual broadband work. After wasting 20 mins of my time suddenly he told me I can't recontract because they run out of the contract form??? Seriously waste of my time.
 

ohsoon

Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2006
Messages
446
Reaction score
0
Went westgate branch to recontract. They confirm I can recontract cause more than 21 months. Took a queue and when is my turn. The staff also confirm I can recontract. Explain to be how the new dual broadband work. After wasting 20 mins of my time suddenly he told me I can't recontract because they run out of the contract form??? Seriously waste of my time.


How can they open a store without contract form ??
 

JoeHotdude

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Frequent Disconnect of internet access

Hi All,
I am facing this strange problem with my Starhub fibre.
I have set TL-WR940N along with the default Dlink router in bridge mode. last few days, my internet connection in disconnected frequently, like every minute. on and off. When I connect to a website, first it may connect immediately and load very faster, when i move to another link, the connection goes off and on next refresh it is back.
I tried ping Google -t and for few seconds the ping is fast and then after few seconds, request time out. And no connection for few more seconds and it is back to ping...

I tried connecting using cable to the Dlink router directly and its the same situation.
Where lies the problem?
I have installed anti-virus, run scan completely, also installed malwarebytes and run scan completely.

I also reset my ONT, router and but the problem persists. This has been going on for last few days.
Should I call starhub and complain?

Joe
 

dtjk80

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
hi guys,

old question : which company fibre net to go ? m thinking singtel or starhub.

Pls help :s11:
 

Requeroth

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2006
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
0
Looking to sign up Dual Broadband 500 for my new home. Any current subscribers on that plan have any feedback? How is the speed and reliability of StarHub in general?
 

FireHobbit

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
6,626
Reaction score
15
Starhub network is still bearable and not that fantastic after upgrading from Cable to Fiber.
 

melvinchen

Master Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2000
Messages
4,144
Reaction score
35
Went westgate branch to recontract. They confirm I can recontract cause more than 21 months. Took a queue and when is my turn. The staff also confirm I can recontract. Explain to be how the new dual broadband work. After wasting 20 mins of my time suddenly he told me I can't recontract because they run out of the contract form??? Seriously waste of my time.

Epic failure to the max why nobody stomp them?
 

Bieffe

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2001
Messages
6,021
Reaction score
50
Looking to sign up Dual Broadband 500 for my new home. Any current subscribers on that plan have any feedback? How is the speed and reliability of StarHub in general?
Nobody wants then offer to u like some offer. Consumers are not dumb.
Better take the cable back and knock $$ off better.
Only ppl with BIG houses may benefit from this AKA 2 story houses.
Will die of super radiation...next to Japan...ahahah
 

ohsoon

Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2006
Messages
446
Reaction score
0
Anyone can advise whether when can I change my old router to a new 868L router given by StarHub? I just Recontract from 100mbps to 500mbps
 

(^@^)"

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2010
Messages
23,035
Reaction score
6,450
Went westgate branch to recontract. They confirm I can recontract cause more than 21 months. Took a queue and when is my turn. The staff also confirm I can recontract. Explain to be how the new dual broadband work. After wasting 20 mins of my time suddenly he told me I can't recontract because they run out of the contract form??? Seriously waste of my time.

That's stupid. Do business do till like that. They should send a courier for you to sign the contract like what some credit card companies do.
 

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
72,511
Reaction score
2,488
Anyone in Sembawang lose signal?

My ONT lose signal about 20 minutes ago, nothing about maintainance on srarhub's website...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top