Bieffe
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 14, 2001
- Messages
- 6,021
- Reaction score
- 50
Is this by LAN or wifi. If LAN u better call them. If WIFI try standing next to router and test again. This is very slow.
What's a starhub trooper lol. One of the starhub technicians came over to install the fibre broadband.
Is this by LAN or wifi. If LAN u better call them. If WIFI try standing next to router and test again. This is very slow.
The speed test was done using the 5ghz wifi signal. I'm actually using a wireless adapter connected to my desktop (TP-Link AC1200). Are there any other better wireless solutions which will improve the speed?
Get a better adapter or use direct LAN. What you're gettting is good enough for the adapter you're using imo.
Any recommendations for wireless adapters?
Hi all,
I have recently installed the starhub 1 Gbps fibre.
However, it has proven to be completely unusable since the technical installation on 9 June 16.
I have called the starhub customer service multiple times and it has been fruitless where the plan still fails to work.
Have any of you experienced delays and how long do you think that it would take for the 1Gbps plan to work/be activated ?
I have not had a fibre broad band contract before this 2 year contract.
So during the installation on 9th June, were you there to verify that it was up and working with the technician?
If you were there, then elaborate more on what the technician installed or did.
He installed the nucleus connect modem and the dir 868l, and told me it would take a few hours for the internet to activate.
Honestly, if that was the case, I wouldn't sign the work order form at all. Installer/technician should only leave with signed work order form once services are up and working.
Anyway, do the standard power cycle for ONT and router. If its still down, call to complain. Email if you have to.
Bloody he'll suddenly no internet! Reset both router and modem also same.
Bro urs also? I'm at Sengkang area working fine till 30mins ago! Kick off already.Seems im not alone on this....