lobo76
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 24, 2003
- Messages
- 7,416
- Reaction score
- 0
hi all,
I am currently still on cable and looking to switch to fiber. My main question is that with cable, I am using the access points already build into the different rooms, i.e my room. With fiber, the ONT is in the living room... is there anyway I can still make use of the access points, or to maintain wired connection, I literally have to lay cable from ONT to my room?
I am currently still on cable and looking to switch to fiber. My main question is that with cable, I am using the access points already build into the different rooms, i.e my room. With fiber, the ONT is in the living room... is there anyway I can still make use of the access points, or to maintain wired connection, I literally have to lay cable from ONT to my room?
