The black or white ONT is no different. I got it replaced last Tuesday.
Internet came back online on Saturday afternoon and I dare not power down the NC at all till this morning. Subscribe to a 200mbps line but internet now is between 70-150mbps.
Direct PC to ONT - no internet.
PC to router to ONT - has internet.
later tonight, starhub is sending their technician down to confirm if it is working or not. says he is a senior technician, dunno is "senior" or senior.
Internet came back online on Saturday afternoon and I dare not power down the NC at all till this morning. Subscribe to a 200mbps line but internet now is between 70-150mbps.
Direct PC to ONT - no internet.
PC to router to ONT - has internet.
later tonight, starhub is sending their technician down to confirm if it is working or not. says he is a senior technician, dunno is "senior" or senior.

