Given up on SH long ago, luckily dun have to deal with them anymore once I settle the last billing.
yeah i fully regretted.
I want to cancel the contract leh.
Singtel and M1 won't give me such sh-it.
Starhub is bad...no they are atrocious.

Given up on SH long ago, luckily dun have to deal with them anymore once I settle the last billing.
yeah i agree they sucks.
i want to move house they want charge me alot of fees.![]()
Frankly I'd been with SH for >10 years if recall correctly, so far still with their MOL 3mbps + DV, contracts will be finish coming Jan 2014. Subscribing their sport channel but terminated ever since the reds took over the BPL and CL. I don't really have any issue with both of my internet and the digital voice.
Wondering if I will still continue with their fibre plan on next year, or I should go and try others. I need to retain my DV number. So currently MR and VQ are out, if they are able to have number retention on 2014, definitely these two will be my priority.
Beside orange and the reds, look like the reds are more consistent and currently they are giving the Aztech 7000 which the review are quite good.
I would like to hear about some comments of the fibre plan of the green. My usage are more on:
1). Surfing.
2). BT download.
3). xbmc on the live sport matches.
4). 4 wifi connection on smart phone.
I don't play online games, personally thought will be at the pretty low usage of the plan.
6 more months and I'll be rid of "Star"hub fibre. That's one decision I will never regret. The next decision I will make is to remove the data plan from my "Star"hub mobile. In fact, all 3 telcos' data plans suck.



If all 3 sucks. Can u be the 4th one ???![]()
telco are companies. I've never heard of a one man company![]()
Hi there .. What supposedly be a small upgrade project turned out to be a super nightmare for me .. After 2 days of phone calls with SH . Now my internet is working directing frm OTP on Port 1 directly but i cant get my rou ter workin .. Its a N56 asus btw .. Any kind souls aound my area can help ? Seiously i need it .. Pls contact me 98475847 kenn .. Im in Sengkang
OTP on Port 1 directly to WHERE?
Asus n56 wan port ...
Default settings .. Upgraded firware as of thread .. Nv touch anything .. Still cannot . Pissed off max ..try resetting the router ba, if u set special requirements on the N56U before.
i bought N56U for the special requirements (VLAN VID) when direct ONT was still impossible, but switched to direct ONT and continued using N56U
my 2cents
Default settings .. Upgraded firware as of thread .. Nv touch anything .. Still cannot . Pissed off max ..
capture your WAN settings in ASUS and paste it here
Will do so tonite when home frm work . Planning to do a hard reset on router as well. Btw , are the any settings to be done in the WAN settings ? My soo far has been left untouched as default .
Yes, better do a reset as what habsters did.
![]()
WAN Connection Type should be set to Automatic IP, and Select ISP Profile set to None.
![]()