harbinger255
Honorary Member
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2006
- Messages
- 108,925
- Reaction score
- 49,402
Can we have the default sorting of search results be by date instead of by relevance?
I realized the relevance sort is quite crappy anyway and results are all over in terms of date. Right now only work around is to go into advance search and change the option - would be good too if there is an option to sort results by xxx in the results page but I think most here will be better served with date/time as default.
I realized the relevance sort is quite crappy anyway and results are all over in terms of date. Right now only work around is to go into advance search and change the option - would be good too if there is an option to sort results by xxx in the results page but I think most here will be better served with date/time as default.
. I propose to hide the sub forum with a + sign. E.g. Mobile + so when u click that + it will list out all content under mobile. Same for travel.
