Hello mods, I have been seeing mepick opening lots of thread and communicating with others in edwm. I am aware that she is not mentally well. I am worried for her. Can something be done for her safety?
I believe she still will make another account if she is banned permanently. Is it possible to prevent her from starting thread in HWZ, limit the amount of replies she can make in HWZ and prevent other users from sending PMs to her? Can also remove her sign off where she has indicated her personal information such as her name, FB and Linkedin?
Should anyone knows her parent, please talk to them about this too.
Sorry if I am tagging at the wrong thread. I am not sure where else to post and I really hope to minimise the dangers that mepick will encounter. Thank you.
I believe she still will make another account if she is banned permanently. Is it possible to prevent her from starting thread in HWZ, limit the amount of replies she can make in HWZ and prevent other users from sending PMs to her? Can also remove her sign off where she has indicated her personal information such as her name, FB and Linkedin?
Should anyone knows her parent, please talk to them about this too.
Sorry if I am tagging at the wrong thread. I am not sure where else to post and I really hope to minimise the dangers that mepick will encounter. Thank you.

