SUSS LAW 2022

producer.grd

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2016
Messages
58
Reaction score
12
15 November is an estimated date given how they announced the results last year on the third Monday of November (16 November).
 

Dragonster82

Suspended
Joined
Jun 16, 2013
Messages
61
Reaction score
23
I just received an email requesting me to submit my NS transcript, certificate, and Govt Subsidy MOE declaration.

Will update if it amounts to anything.
 

bloopingsun

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2021
Messages
25
Reaction score
2
Strange that I didn’t receive any emails requiring me to submit Govt subsidy moe declaration. Anyone here receive other emails from SUSS?
 

producer.grd

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2016
Messages
58
Reaction score
12
Strange that I didn’t receive any emails requiring me to submit Govt subsidy moe declaration. Anyone here receive other emails from SUSS?
Neither did I. But I thought the govt subsidy declaration was already submitted when the application is filed (i.e. in my case, they did ask whether I wished to opt out of Govt subsidy)?
 

bloopingsun

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2021
Messages
25
Reaction score
2
Yup, it’s the online application form. I was told that the results will most likely to be released on fourth week of nov or first week of dec.
 

Cha_Cha

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Messages
9
Reaction score
10
I’m also waiting for the application results. Checked online and it shows ‘processing’. I had Prof Darren and several industry experts as my panel interview. Good luck everyone.
 

producer.grd

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2016
Messages
58
Reaction score
12
I’m also waiting for the application results. Checked online and it shows ‘processing’. I had Prof Darren and several industry experts as my panel interview. Good luck everyone.

No, didn’t receive anything in email. The wait is giving me butterflies in my tummy.

Same here. I wasn't anxious waiting for the results until the last few days when I felt that I need the admission as my lifeline of hope due to my circumstances.
 

sandman1981

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Strange that SUSS said they will release the results on 15 November but there's no email from them yet. Can someone update when they receive an email please! Crazy anxious at the moment!!
 

Cha_Cha

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Messages
9
Reaction score
10
Strange that SUSS said they will release the results on 15 November but there's no email from them yet. Can someone update when they receive an email please! Crazy anxious at the moment!!

Website also mentioned that we’d receive results latest by end November. Hahaha, the wait is making all of us anxious. But let’s all pray and sit tight. Wishing everyone best of luck yah!
 

Cha_Cha

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Messages
9
Reaction score
10
What industries are you guys currently working in? (Those applying for JD). I’m in healthcare.
 

NONAMEGUY

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
8
Reaction score
5
Prof Darren mentioned that results should be released in tranches from 3rd week of November. Correct me if I am wrong but I see this week as "3rd week".
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top