SUSS LAW 2022

dadson

Reaction score
Based on Glassdoor, the national average salary for Lawyer is $5,800 per month in Singapore. Surely this can't be true?

Successor.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rejected straight. I wasnt offered any place even in the 2023 intake.
What’s your background apart from the private diploma you have? There are many factors, your work experience, your LNAT results + essay, your SUSS essay, interview, your community experience, CCA, etc.

No one can really judge here based on 1 law diploma you have because that’s only 1 of the many consideration factor.

I don’t know if that will help, but in both my essay that I wrote, I definetly wrote a more contentious answer to it.

producer.grd

Reaction score
What’s your background apart from the private diploma you have? There are many factors, your work experience, your LNAT results + essay, your SUSS essay, interview, your community experience, CCA, etc.

No one can really judge here based on 1 law diploma you have because that’s only 1 of the many consideration factor.

I don’t know if that will help, but in both my essay that I wrote, I definetly wrote a more contentious answer to it.
I had substantive experience in working on legal cases (especially criminal cases) when I was invited to join a law firm sometime before my first application was rejected. The one-year intervening period had certainly boosted my credentials for the current second application but it's rather out of the unexpected that they gave insufficient weight to it.

Successor.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had substantive experience in working on legal cases (especially criminal cases) when I was invited to join a law firm sometime before my first application was rejected. The one-year intervening period had certainly boosted my credentials for the current second application but it's rather out of the unexpected that they gave insufficient weight to it.
How about your LNAT score?

tennisconnect

Reaction score
congrats to everyone who got in. If anyone wants to buy the first year books at a discounted price, pls pm me. Thanks.

cliche82

Reaction score
Hi bro. Besides th3

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.