
Definitely less tedious. It's a two stage process:Any kind soul can share how are interviews for part-time courses conducted? It is less tedious & more relax comparing to their full time courses which requires the stressful 4-stage interview? TKVM!![]()
Definitely less tedious. It's a two stage process:
#1 fill up a form describing ur choice interests etc
#2 group interviews with a few simple questions and 1 chim question.
That's all
I just received too!!! Finally!!! Anyone in Marketing chat group can add me?
But i thought there is only 1 choice for SUSS part time course to be submitted?




Hi anyone got accepted into biomed Engineering
I’m offered BATI today. Any future classmates here?![]()
Hi,
I am offered BATI as well. Have you accepted the offer?
Anyone from BBPM? I got final offered.
me! received sms/emails
Congratz to those receiving the acceptance offer. May I know anyone in the bacc course? Care to form a group.