Syfe REIT+

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
more gd news

https://www.facebook.com/SGX.SingaporeExchange/photos/a.187730698025893/2170415406424069/

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...JJy8pZ74cD8hhI45xkyeiYQYoTyl7CWqyquh_Qez97Va8
More employees may return to the workplace from Apr 5 and split team arrangements will no longer be mandatory as Singapore eases some COVID-19 measures.
The country will shift from working-from-home as a default mode to a more “flexible and hybrid way”

Weddings, live performances to have increased capacities with pre-event COVID-19 tests
Attendees who have taken both doses of a COVID-19 vaccine at least two weeks before the event will not have to be tested, said Health Minister Gan Kim Yong, speaking at a press conference held by the multi-ministry task force

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...XQZNNBRs1QQzJ3VYWq6J7SThs6K23y3B8icTkmDifbQxI

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
Reit is abt income , no best o both world pls!

Income investing, on the other hand, emphasizes passive income received from your investments.

The main focus for income investors is that their investments pay a dividend.

This dividend represents a form of passive income that adds to your regular working salary or helps to pay for daily expenses

Growth + income: The best of both worlds?

In reality, growth stocks usually do not pay a dividend, or perhaps just minimal dividends.

https://thesmartinvestor.com.sg/a-s...BMUcj88mpiGZxqppcmk-5GeCPhE8UizO6p8c2vNnG60aM

Reits100 is nevr design4 growth potential - any1 disagree?

esp 4 those into Syfe Core- view=
(he too mentnd wat reits r investd4 - ie only 4 divs!!mainly
u guys r Much bettr investor thn him to knw this fact much earlier!!!! pls! )

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/133029532-post391.html

Read the most liked comments by Joe Lee esp if u wanna passive income cum retirement! Why is the bulk of his composition into Reits??
Nt for growth but for income/divs mainly
https://seedly.sg/questions/how-to-...urce=crm_weeklynewsletter&utm_medium=internal

Randall_815

Reaction score
Hi.. new here Can some one enlighten, how do you go about creating account for reits+ and equity100, a monthly top up or..? how do you see the charts and trade to earn interests or dividend? Thanks :)))

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
Just sign up online or using app, once u invested u will see those charts etc
Hi.. new here Can some one enlighten, how do you go about creating account for reits+ and equity100, a monthly top up or..? how do you see the charts and trade to earn interests or dividend? Thanks :)))
pm u alrdy

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks . where do I see PM.. Should I put in lump sum or..?.
in ur mailbox - u will see an envelope on top o pg
I nevr believe in DCA , if u believe in it - u invest

u dca cos u need discipline to or to inculcate saving periodicallly

u r freee to do anothr lump latr dwn the rd

Randall_815

Reaction score
in ur mailbox - u will see an envelope on top o pg
I nevr believe in DCA , if u believe in it - u invest

u dca cos u need discipline to or to inculcate saving periodicallly

u r freee to do anothr lump latr dwn the rd
Yea.. figured out.. U guys just put a lump sum or hold? Will there be a prompt to sell it away if it reach a higher price? Thanks

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
Yea.. figured out.. U guys just put a lump sum or hold? Will there be a prompt to sell it away if it reach a higher price? Thanks
No prompt but cos it is easily accessible on Pc/app, U may check it weekly or anytime u like....
Syfe updates the fastest compared to stashawy or endowus robos
Dont hve to daily check your robo or frown like some, this is not a daily gameplan changer! It is never design for the short term too.... hold for the mid term at least

As mentioned i m a lumpsummer, if i got extra cash then i pumped in more....or if the mkt dropped by alot eg due to
Correction then buy more...

Randall_815

Reaction score
No prompt but cos it is easily accessible on Pc/app, U may check it weekly or anytime u like....
Syfe updates the fastest compared to stashawy or endowus robos
Dont hve to daily check your robo or frown like some, this is not a daily gameplan changer! It is never design for the short term too.... hold for the mid term at least

As mentioned i m a lumpsummer, if i got extra cash then i pumped in more....or if the mkt dropped by alot eg due to
Correction then buy more...
Meaning to say, if its drops, I can pump in more or just wait for it to rise. Which is more recommended? Mid term like 5 years?

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
Meaning to say, if its drops, I can pump in more or just wait for it to rise. Which is more recommended? Mid term like 5 years?
yes 5 to 3 yr , the longer the better! dont hve to daily check & lament....

most imptly your lifestyle ,when dropped - nt alll hve extra cash to buy mo, some hve!
u dont hve to keep buying whenevr it drop too - will be chasing it alll the time

but if u r gettg SYFE's reits - do read
Reits100 is nevr design4 growth potential but mo4 income
Yes core, only if :

-u dont have your own etfs on china or tech stocks etc (but core's china nt alot & it duplicates)
-fans of bonds, gold
-u dont hve syfe’s ARI (or stashaway) previously and u wanna have a hand in it....
-u r into protection and more protection(weak heart + so much volatility is a strict no-no) & u never believe that w 100% equity or more equity - it is destined to drop so much more and see more in the red (ie u never believe your robo portfolio could also be well-cushioned)
-u wanna more of correlation of stocks
- u r not a believer of income stocks/reits hence the swap/change

Reits100 is nevr design4 growth potential - any1 disagree?

esp 4 those into Syfe Core- view=
(he too mentnd wat reits r investd4 - ie only 4 divs!!mainly
u guys r Much bettr investor thn him to knw this fact much earlier!!!! pls! )

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/133029532-post391.html

Read the most liked comments by Joe Lee esp if u wanna passive income cum retirement! Why is the bulk of his composition into Reits??
Nt for growth but for income/divs mainly
https://seedly.sg/questions/how-to-...urce=crm_weeklynewsletter&utm_medium=internal

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score

Mistakes to avoid when investing in REITs​

evn those in iedge r nt the best;j ust tht Syfe got better diversificatn w a basket of Reits

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
Very quiet le woh!

alot cannot differentiate from growth stocks and income stocks
Hence time to view this for a better tips in understanding:

If u r so into dividends, u likely will go for “income” items like Reits

ie u get syfe reits nt so much for growth but for their income

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Up till now, still not yet for me!??

Is that due to my amount?? More than 15k??

I trust that has nothing to do with i opted- never reinvest divs
Don’t ever put all big lump sum
U die for sure when u go in at a higher price

spilt that amount
Pm me if u keen

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.