Syfe REIT+

blueboat

Reaction score
How does one set recurring top up to the reits portfolio? Must I create a cash account first and add money to it? Or I can have it auto top up directly from the bank?

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haven been dca monthly for a year and still losing money on reit+. Wondering if should still keep this portfolio or Not.

ardneh

Reaction score
do you consider the dividend when you say the REITs portfolio losing money?
i lost 344 on value but dividend is 775. This one is since Feb last year.

Not impressive at all but happy it’s not negative

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
i can only Accept my Reits/invesmt bring abt at least a 0% or abv ( w no qns asked)regdless of the dividends!!!!
this is to Ensure the stock/ Reits is Strong no matter how slow the growth is ......

greythorne

Reaction score
Haven been dca monthly for a year and still losing money on reit+. Wondering if should still keep this portfolio or Not.
Mine also the same since I started. Of mine is not a lot just a small amount but still considering moving to Equity100. But even Equity100 is doing badly.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what I dont like after using syfe with weekly DCA for a month.

money transferred is not immediate...a lag of 1 or 2 days that cause my timing of market very badly..

1 month into syfe plus but losing $ is bad....confidence lost..

greythorne

Reaction score
Just want to ask, is it still a good idea to continue with Syfe RIETs+? Now that the COVID cases is sky rocketing and where I am staying the malls are deserted, I mean not much ppl.

Zinna

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just want to ask, is it still a good idea to continue with Syfe RIETs+? Now that the COVID cases is sky rocketing and where I am staying the malls are deserted, I mean not much ppl.
My equity folios + syfe growth started to go -ve also .
Today another huge drop, now my REIT+ is at -2% :(

I don't think REITs will recover anytime soon as long as its still pandemic, but I also don't think now is a good time to sell. Might be better to hold until at least the current surge in cases is over and see if it recovers slightly.

Zinna

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what I dont like after using syfe with weekly DCA for a month.

money transferred is not immediate...a lag of 1 or 2 days that cause my timing of market very badly..

1 month into syfe plus but losing $ is bad....confidence lost..
I thought robos and DCA is so that you won't have the timing market mentality?
If want to time market, just look at what the robos buy for the portfolio, and track them. Then buy when its down

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.