https://www.syfe.com/trade/pricingGet two five free trades every month
USD 1.49 0.99 per trade thereafter
zero-fees

Zero platform fees
zero-withdrawal-fees

Zero withdrawal fees
&

Earn cash credits when you fund your account and make your first trade

Once you open and fund your Syfe Trade account with a minimum of S$1,000, we’ll give you a S$30 cash credit. When you execute your first trade, we’ll give you another S$30 cash credit. These cash credits will be reflected as an increase in your buying power. You may use them as an investment credit to buy any securities of your choice on Syfe Trade.
For example, if you add S$1,000 to your Syfe Trade account and receive the cash credits above, your total buying power will be reflected as S$1,060. You may then use this amount to buy your preferred security.

Terms & Conditions

• To be eligible for the fund account cash credit reward ($30), clients must deposit a minimum of SGD 1,000 into their Syfe trade account. The full amount must be deposited in one transaction in order for our system to credit the client
  • ‘Cash credit’ cannot be withdrawn as cash from your Syfe Trade account. The credit is applied to your buying power and can only be used towards buying securities within the platform

• ‘Cash credit’ is not transferable to Syfe Wealth portfolios, nor can ‘cash bonus’ from Syfe Wealth be transferred into Syfe Trade
    • To be eligible for the first trade cash credit reward (S$30), clients must execute at least one buy trade. The trade can be of any value and of any securities preferred. The first trade must be completed within the first 30 days of the date of sign up.

but what if u r sgd 20K big investors (still considerd as SMAll to some Richies here) 0.5% p.a but wont FSM need to pay comms etc fees too???? Syfe wont need!
Blueblack
Management fee per year0.65%0.5%0.4%
Min. sum of invested / value of investment portfoliosNo minimumSGD 20kSGD 100k
Access to wealth expertsFirst month onlyYesYes, through dedicated expert
Diff platform have diff features. Did you see I recommend FSM for trading overseas stock? 8.80 is alot hence I don't use FSM for overseas stock.

I pick the best features among diff investment company. For overseas stock yes Syfe trade is good.

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
Did you see I recommend FSM for trading overseas stock?
y asking me? Every1 knws tt
Was puzzled tt why FSM is used to comp w Syfe...

i liked Syfe's UI
Their rate still higher than FSM quarterly platform fee
if i need a broker (Robo aside) i will use Moomoo usually though i hve FSM too
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...e-8-8-flat-fees.5946675/page-8#post-138669804
Just found out about FSM ETF RSP at 50 can buy into the ETF already. And later through RSP can sell the oddlot shares very cheap comm fee.

Last edited:

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
y asking me? Every1 knws tt
Was puzzled tt why FSM is used to comp w Syfe...
I am just comparing the fees. E.g 100k with Syfe Vs 100k FSM. But I did acknowledge they are different business.

So if one don't look at business just on fees incurred for 100k investment it is comparable.

I sense this is a Syfe thread so I shall refrain from mentioning FSM name here. It is sign of respect to Syfe.

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so it is like kind of DCA 8 different ETFs using one syfe management fees as compare when buying 8 different ETFs paying 8 different fees mah.. so maybe that the advantage of this SELECT?
Yes that is how I think like you think. But the Syfe fees is recurring whereas the other approach fee is one off at buy time.

Both approaches got trade off each person need do their own analysis. I am comparing Syfe fees with other investment fees for same X dollars ignoring the different business they are doing.

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
each person need do their own analysis

Pls share your analysis w us later

For me, at a juncture u knw wat u wanna buy(more than 1) at one go and u tend to regret
(There r many tend to regret after buying, not wanna thk long term) good to sell off and redeemed it for other items in syfe
- ans is syfe

For those who can only pick and time 1 etf/stks only at each time (but will do so for newer choice later)? Moomoo

It is obvious!

Most of my stocks/etfs r in moomoo (cos syfe dont hve all my love)& i liked it all at one place
- so nothing much to thk and ponder over

Nvm abt the price diffces

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
It s more for the kids to save

Not gonna even use syfe for usd items cos recently i learnt that when i transfer funds (i m not using dbs) from syfe to my uob - its TT fees is enormous!! Hated it to the max

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pls share your analysis w us
I think I share before 100k 0.4% by Syfe is 400 per year so 1 month is 33.33

100k 0.0875% 3 months by FSM is 87.50
Syfe for 3 months will be 99.99

Just play around with the value of 100k to get different comparison. For value less than 100k Syfe is 0.65-0.5%

PS FSM if 500k invested is 0% and that 500k can come from both CPF and cash combined.

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It s more for the kids to save

Not gonna even use syfe for usd items cos recently i learnt that when i transfer funds (i m not using dbs) from syfe to my uob - its TT fees is enormous!! Hated it to the max
Thanks for sharing the pro and con. So five free trade while good is keep it there don't bring back to Spore else lose alot.

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes u did
Most imptly your final choice is?
As of now I stick with FSM use their ETF RSP to learn ETF investing get familiarise first at lower fees for time being. Then once grow in confidence I will relook at Syfe custom theme again.

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ooooh

Usually the “inexperienced” will robo 1st then use diy-broker……
Robo the school fees higher and you learn lesser. So I going for DIY straight that's why I attracted to Syfe custom theme which StashAway don't have. But the school fees I want it cheap.

I am trying the FSM ETF RSP not transact the ETF like stock myself. I want to see the ETF I pick based on my analysis is correct or not the same way I learn unit trust investing year 2000 about 21 years ago

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ermmmm.....Strange!

could u share the top3 Etf u more/less thinking of
I avoiding US ETF going for HKEX. Reason US change to so little SGD unlike last time I can get 1.8-2 SGD for 1 USD. Still newbie so let me get familiar first.

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes that is how I think like you think. But the Syfe fees is recurring whereas the other approach fee is one off at buy time.

Both approaches got trade off each person need do their own analysis. I am comparing Syfe fees with other investment fees for same X dollars ignoring the different business they are doing.
I don’t get it by ur one off fee, such etf still gotta pay yearly de mah..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.