The AMD Fanatic/Educator July-August 2014 Program

MacClipper

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
33,617
Reaction score
4
Decided that this definitely deserves its own dedicated thread for easier viewing.


image001_zps40216792.png~original

image002_zpscc052580.png~original

image003_zps5a3c32b3.png~original

So just email the official in charge (and not me pls cos I am only relaying this), hope you guys get in! =:p
 

Cryogenist

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
1,755
Reaction score
105
Simple calculation says that essentially we will be working for AMD for an approx $18/hr job.
 

ykgoh

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,782
Reaction score
0
Get deploy and mobilize at selected retail shops at Sim Lim Square, on every Sat or Sun for 2 months.

Grammar errors spotted. Should be deployed and mobilized. Or should it be "Mobilize and get deployed ... blah blah ..."?

Start sharing your passion of our AMD processor and Radeon graphics card to consumers at the shops.

imo, should be written as "Start sharing your passion for our AMD processors and Radeon graphics cards with consumers at the shops."
 
Last edited:

MacClipper

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
33,617
Reaction score
4
Grammar errors spotted. Should be deployed and mobilized...
Harsh but true lah, it does look like a hurriedly prepared piece.

In the end, $$$ still speaks louder than words for most...


IMG_6340_zpsc2960885.jpg~original



This A & W job ad seems more sound grammatically but would anyone prefer this instead? :)


OT: photo taken on a trip not too long ago, Msia pay quite jialat even today.
 
Joined
Jun 13, 2014
Messages
3,894
Reaction score
0
Harsh but true lah, it does look like a hurriedly prepared piece.

In the end, $$$ still speaks louder than words for most...


IMG_6340_zpsc2960885.jpg~original



This A & W job ad seems more sound grammatically but would anyone prefer this instead? :)


OT: photo taken on a trip not too long ago, Msia pay quite jialat even today.

RM4.40 per hr.......

Thats like just RM1K a month......

WTF, thats not even SGD400....
 

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635
I wonder Nvidia will chiu pattern and also deploy "its troops" along side this AMD campaign. Pretty sure here got lots of Green camp supporter. =:p
 

ykgoh

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,782
Reaction score
0
I wonder Nvidia will chiu pattern and also deploy "its troops" along side this AMD campaign. Pretty sure here got lots of Green camp supporter. =:p

Will be interesting to see Green Dot and Red Dot at Hong Lim Park Speakers' Corner. :s13:
 

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
40,479
Reaction score
6,016
Applied, I may or may not have the time to do every weekend due
to community events so I hope organizer can be flexible with.
Anyway not in it for the prize, just wanna share everyone what
I know about AMD and of course I'm not a AMD employee. Hee..hee
 

fireduke86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2002
Messages
18,272
Reaction score
54
Applied, I may or may not have the time to do every weekend due
to community events so I hope organizer can be flexible with.
Anyway not in it for the prize, just wanna share everyone what
I know about AMD
and of course I'm not a AMD employee. Hee..hee

I think it is important to spread the word that AMD's processors aren't the egg cooker it once was. That way, more may just decide to buy AMD and hopefully, AMD will find it worthwhile to come up with new performance processors instead of rehashing the old ones. If for nothing, it keeps Intel on its toe; I still remember when a single processor cost over a thousand dollars.
 

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
40,479
Reaction score
6,016
I think it is important to spread the word that AMD's processors aren't the egg cooker it once was. That way, more may just decide to buy AMD and hopefully, AMD will find it worthwhile to come up with new performance processors instead of rehashing the old ones. If for nothing, it keeps Intel on its toe; I still remember when a single processor cost over a thousand dollars.

Sorry have to push this thread up as AMD choose me but
due to both work and community commitment
I'm afraid I can't commit.
Anyone want to stay in for me, feel free to do so.
I can be adviser or photographer if needed.
Cheers.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top