THe Belt thread

twomantoes

Reaction score
You can to go to a leather crafter to adjust the length. Those shoe/bag shops at shopping malls can probably do it as well.

Btw that is a standard buckle. No idea what you mean by normal buckle.
Alright thanks, I mean there’s some buckle which can just kiap at the belt?

GottaCatchEmAll

Reaction score
Anyone tried aquila fashion?

I am looking for belt strap replacement and saw they have calf leather @ $105 which is abit pricey without any review on the quality.

Besides aquila fashion, is there any belt strap outlets in SG?

blueToffee

Reaction score
Anyone tried aquila fashion?

I am looking for belt strap replacement and saw they have calf leather @ $105 which is abit pricey without any review on the quality.

Besides aquila fashion, is there any belt strap outlets in SG?

I've made a replacement leather for my Ferragamo belt with them before. Good experience. I enjoyed chatting with him (can't recall his name now) and learned some things. He's quite happy to share his knowledge. Still happily using the belt daily after 2-3 years...

Not sure how their price compares to others locally, but probably the quality of their leather is better. They're like a local wholesaler. You should just visit their shop/workshop at Kaki Bukit area

aspenco

Banned
Reaction score
any one knows of a shop that repairs belts? have an old ferragamo and dunhill belt to repair cos it has sentimental value... :(

fzhfzh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to try the super H belt, actually looks better than expected, quite cool. But they only have one side so no double colors. Got this instead:

Quite worth it. Can use both sides, black for formal and brown for casual. Buckle is palladium plated, a lot more shiny than chrome.

theMKR

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how come got some carousell selling "brand new" belts for like super cheap, more than 50% off ? ??

Kegler

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to try the super H belt, actually looks better than expected, quite cool. But they only have one side so no double colors. Got this instead:

Quite worth it. Can use both sides, black for formal and brown for casual. Buckle is palladium plated, a lot more shiny than chrome.
In the long run leather usually take the shape of your waist and when you reverse to other side, it usually feels weird. Not sure if hermes will have same problem

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.