Those who use hve used Permanent and dailys.........which is cheaper? cost should be inclusive of lens cleanser as well. Not able to decide bet the two. Never use contact lens before.......tks in advance for the info
those vial lens are perms?
there are 3 types:
Dailies, bi-weekly/mthly OR perm (6 or 12mth per lens if I not wrong)
Most people use bi-weekly/mtly, right?
if you everyday wear contact... perm is the more worth it one lah. followed by mthly/biweekly.
Dailies if you everyday wear very expensive.
the astig lens from dailies acuvue cost abt $4 for a day (I got 2 eyes)
Dailies one dun need to clean, but it is way $ than mtly/biweekly lens.
even if you get mtly/biweekly, still save alot.
Dailies are for those people who rarely use contact lens, use it occasionally only.
I suggest you go try dailies 1st. I realised that it is much thinner than mthly/biweekly lens. Harder to wear. Easier to tear. Do practise 1st. Tear nvm.. coz each lens only cost ard $2 mah.
