GreenTowel
Junior Member
- Joined
- Sep 2, 2018
- Messages
- 18
- Reaction score
- 0
are there any daily astig contact lens that have cyl -2.75?

Hi Guys,
After taking an eye exam through the slit lamp and some other machine I have been told my eyes are quite flat, way beyond the usual population size. I have tried around 8 soft lens with different base curve of 8.6-8.9 which are all too tight for me.
I have a need for wider base curve contact lens. Any recommendation on where can I customize soft toric lens today? Astig around 200 and power around 750-800.
Thank you in advance.
Hi, have similar power and astig. Can you share where you fit your lens and any recommendation? Most spectacle shops don't assess eye shape, so am looking for a good optometrist that can fit and customize permanent soft contact lens too.
Hi, you can consider first contact lens@thomson plaza, eyewear optics @thomson plaza, kj optometrists at plaza sing.
You can try:
SmartBuyGlasses - HK site
393lens - HK site
Both are legit.
Anyone with high degree power using disposable lenses? Mine power is -16 and i'm using Biofinity XR - Monthly lenses.
Some places check your degree FOC, you have to check with them first! Sometimes they check for you and if never purchase something they will charge you with consultation fee - usually below $20.Any neighbourhood shop recommendation for eye examination to make contact lens? Do they charge for the check?
I have my previous lens boxes with me. Just wanna ensure there's not much changes in my degree.
Posted from PCWX using LYA-L29
Hi! I’ve just done lasik and no longer have any use for my contact lens. Would anyone be interested to have them? All are dailies for degree of 500, and bought from spectacle shop. The boxes come with barcodes which are scanned by the shop.
Acuvue Moist: 2 boxes (expire 2024), 10 lose pairs (expire 2022)
Acuvue Oasys: 3 boxes (expire 2022), 8 lose pairs (expire Sept 2021), 5 lose pairs (expire June 2022)
Letting go all at $100! if you experience discomfort when wearing CL, Oasys is a life saver!
Wah so cheap ah, I will go and check it out! I'm getting mine from Msia optical shop. 6-8 months worth of contacts for $120!if you ok to travel in north area or stay near 235 yishun optics good.. free check and monthly contact lens $10 per pair..
Anywhere to buy good cheap contacts? Now all shops prices are crazy.