The Contact Lenses Thread

flydrive

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2010
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Multifocal Torics

I've seen a couple of posts in this thread about multifocal toric lenses but only a couple. I checked the HSA approved list and CooperVision Proclear Multifocal Toric are on it. However I can't find anywhere in Singapore which has them, stocks them, can get them or will prescribe them. Even the CooperVision local site doesn't even list them as an available product. I've called a few places and talked to my eye doctor and nobody seems to have a clue.

Has anyone here managed to find any optometrist who can prescribe and obtain these lenses, I at least want to try them out. The normal multifocals won't work, too much astig and I've tried the monocular lens solution and it doesn't really work that well for me so multifocal torics are about the last possibility I have to use contacts now.
 

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2010
Messages
4,891
Reaction score
181
There’s a possibility that though it has been approved, it’s gg take some time to bring them in to spore.

I've seen a couple of posts in this thread about multifocal toric lenses but only a couple. I checked the HSA approved list and CooperVision Proclear Multifocal Toric are on it. However I can't find anywhere in Singapore which has them, stocks them, can get them or will prescribe them. Even the CooperVision local site doesn't even list them as an available product. I've called a few places and talked to my eye doctor and nobody seems to have a clue.

Has anyone here managed to find any optometrist who can prescribe and obtain these lenses, I at least want to try them out. The normal multifocals won't work, too much astig and I've tried the monocular lens solution and it doesn't really work that well for me so multifocal torics are about the last possibility I have to use contacts now.
 

smilingbuddha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
10,450
Reaction score
35
got 2 boxes of 1-Day Acuvue Moist bought wrong degree

box 1: 850, exp: Jul 2020
box2: 950, exp: Dec 2020

PM me if you want lol
 

shroomy

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2016
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
I recommend clear4vision, they ship from HK. Their shipping fee goes by weight, however, their lens are cheap.
 

wav35_

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2008
Messages
2,461
Reaction score
587
Anyone use Watsons housebrand contact lens solution before?

Wonder is it good cos cheaper than rest of the brands....
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top