The Galaxy Note 8 (2017 edition)

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
12,328
Reaction score
291
Will Note 8 have all the features of stock android 7?

Will Note 8 have all features that Huawei Mate 10 and LG V30 have?

The Note 8 will definitely have all the Android 7 Nougat features... but it will definitely not have all the features of the Huawei and LG flagships... that much is obvious lar...
 

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
24,738
Reaction score
2,285
Will Note 8 have all the features of stock android 7?

Will Note 8 have all features that Huawei Mate 10 and LG V30 have?

Most Android 7 feature should have.

If note 8 has features that other phones have, what the point of being uniqueness or selling point.

Think before you ask such question. #facepalm

Sent from OnePlus 3T using GAGT
 
Last edited:

super365

Master Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
4,012
Reaction score
35
If note 8 has features that other phones have, what the point of being uniqueness or selling point.

Ask questions also ask properly what. #facepalm

Sent from OnePlus 3T using GAGT

I never use before Huawei Mate 10 and LG V30 that is why I ask as I also not sure if they only use stock android or got own interface or whatever.

I know Samsung has Touchwiz and I also not sure if Touchwiz inside will contain all stock android functions or not that is why I asked the other question.

I am not a phone expert that knows or tried before all phone brands/models, that is why I asked both questions.
 

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
61,738
Reaction score
3,579
is Touchwiz same as Nova Launcher?

i using Nova Launcher
 

bobaccord

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2007
Messages
1,832
Reaction score
1
I never use before Huawei Mate 10 and LG V30 that is why I ask as I also not sure if they only use stock android or got own interface or whatever.

I know Samsung has Touchwiz and I also not sure if Touchwiz inside will contain all stock android functions or not that is why I asked the other question.

I am not a phone expert that knows or tried before all phone brands/models, that is why I asked both questions.
The main reason why you buy Note 8 is because of the S pen. Anything else you can compare accordingly. If you feel that you won't be using the S pen then choose something else . I am sure the rest are probably cheaper too. Cheers.

Sent from Samsung SM-G900FD using GAGT
 

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
66,742
Reaction score
6,184
Find out what it means to do bigger things on 08.23.2017.
DFNQqW6XkAE6WFk


→→ https://twitter.com/SamsungMobile/status/888142279122321409
 

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
66,742
Reaction score
6,184
Looks like the first Samsung phone coming with dual camera could be the Galaxy C7 (2017) :o
42UpLKI.jpg

m0Lhk1L.jpg
 

tkl23786

Master Member
Joined
May 11, 2015
Messages
3,279
Reaction score
158
no contract my guess S$1288 64GB

Note8 is 6BG RAM and 128GB Storage Memory only.

No other RAM and Storage Memory capacity available.

(At least for now, all leaks point to only 6GB RAM and 128GB Storage Memory)

:D:D

The suggested retail price is SGD1550

I don't think the price will go down too much from SGD1550....

:(:(
 

mrcatalyst

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2010
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Excited for the phone... but not so much the price.

Waited for it since I returned my note 7... #rip
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top