The Nexus 5 Accessories thread

supa4

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2002
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone!
Thanks for the interest in my Diztronic casing MO, i've got some good news for everyone~

Previously i gave a rough price estimate of definitely below $15 for each casing.

And after discussion with the boss of Diztronic, Clay.
I've decided to use the fastest method of shipping, EMS
Difference is EMS is $10-$15 more than Priority Mail,
BUT, the speed difference is 6-10days of Priority Mail, VIA 3-5days of EMS.

And after dividing among the interest list i've got, that works out to an extra $0.50 per person only.

Alright, so pricing wise, using credit card rates, 1 : 1.29

After calculating shipping in, prices are as follows.

Matte Black & Matte Purple Casings @ $14
Glossy Clear Casings @ $13

Please fill in the form below, ORDERS WILL STOP AT 19/12/2013 11.00PM
So order for your friends, spread the word! Maybe it'll make a perfect Christmas Gift~

I will be strictly following for below order form only, using the past sheet for references.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HVQNhh-jQb_MGe8ZQUfSbgU21pMyNWt3NVJKX1gGdgU/viewform

Count me in , filled the form and paid. thanks
 

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2011
Messages
10,594
Reaction score
158

gt_5454

Master Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2005
Messages
3,715
Reaction score
5
Received with thanks~

Hey shawniiex,

I have effected a transfer bit not sure if I got the transaction ref correctly.
Anyway I have the transaction receipt with me so if u can't verify, pm me so I can send a picture of the slip to you.

Thanks for the efforts bro.
 

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2011
Messages
10,594
Reaction score
158
Hey shawniiex,

I have effected a transfer bit not sure if I got the transaction ref correctly.
Anyway I have the transaction receipt with me so if u can't verify, pm me so I can send a picture of the slip to you.

Thanks for the efforts bro.

Hi there, it was an ATM transfer right?
 

greenbeam1980

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2004
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
0
Anyone interested in the following:

1) Original LG 3 pins USB charger(cable included)
2) Original LG micro USB cable

Pm me for price.
 

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2001
Messages
9,030
Reaction score
701

fatboy

Member
Joined
May 29, 2000
Messages
235
Reaction score
0
Hi shawiiex

Those that indicated early also resubmit and pay via form right? Buy 2 if via local postage is add 80 cents or 1.60?
 

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2011
Messages
10,594
Reaction score
158
Hi shawiiex

Those that indicated early also resubmit and pay via form right? Buy 2 if via local postage is add 80 cents or 1.60?

Hi there, yes, i'm ordering only via the form, so everyone has to submit a form.
Sorry for the inconvenience, previously was only gathering interest.

If 2 via local postage, $1.60, cause i'll have to get a bigger letter, dont think standard letter can fit two cases.
 

greenbeam1980

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2004
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
0
Just to share.

The output current of the charger that comes with our n5 is 1.2A, not 1A. Usual phone is 1A. If we use any cable other that lg cable, the charging process will be very slow.

I hv tried with the following cable:
1) Volare USB cable(abt 4 hrs)
2) oem USB cable(those colorful cheapo type)(charged for the whole night, only 50% full)

Anyone wants to know more, can pm me.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top