The official Xiaomi Mi4 thread

mingfreakrsx

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2013
Messages
1,747
Reaction score
0
More pictures of Mi 4i!
1112a2dd-c05f-4741-b7dc-11f1d87225161122648942.jpg

c2398b65-23ff-44e1-ba5d-432085e0f134-768635495.jpg

1109d012-8945-4b35-a625-66c839bf540a-566038601.jpg

0a8c4253-f2cc-4b8f-a4bc-9b7429ad85c7-1957924358.jpg

a3ec5c2d-f2bd-4685-b213-4be4b1956e7c-1152627707.jpg

bd756609-a84b-4c6b-b2a4-94292d470051-487736992.jpg

c7af915d-6e8b-4e17-8fea-87fbc0edff06680893615.jpg

672a3704-145f-453e-889f-157858864e20-1444594665.jpg


Sent from my Mi device using GAGT
 

TUV2008

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
77,711
Reaction score
28,162
Now i realize Mi4i, that i is for India and not international as most would have thought! I will give it a pass n go for Mi5 later.
 

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2000
Messages
21,732
Reaction score
133
I don't think they are going to stop using miui. :)

What problems do you face on miui?

To many bugs and the most important is the way Miui manage memory usage. Some application at time get terminated.
 

caterham7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
6,124
Reaction score
1,899
To many bugs and the most important is the way Miui manage memory usage. Some application at time get terminated.
Have you tried Tip 7?
http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/m/feature-seven-hidden-tricks-you-didnt-know-about-xiaomis-miui-v5-os
 

TUV2008

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
77,711
Reaction score
28,162
I don't think they are going to stop using miui. :)

What problems do you face on miui?

My Mi3 after upgrade to the latest Miui,I have intermittent problem the keyboard becomes overly sensitive to type, sometimes the phone will play by itself such as opening app, type something etc...

Anyone encounter the same?
 

caterham7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
6,124
Reaction score
1,899
My Mi3 after upgrade to the latest Miui,I have intermittent problem the keyboard becomes overly sensitive to type, sometimes the phone will play by itself such as opening app, type something etc...

Anyone encounter the same?

maybe better to post in mi3 thread

but anyway, the beauty of android means you can try other keyboards, e.g. swiftkey, google keyboard, etc.

did a quick google search for "mi3 sensitive screen", one link below
http://en.miui.com/thread-22750-1-1.html
 

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2000
Messages
21,732
Reaction score
133
My Mi3 after upgrade to the latest Miui,I have intermittent problem the keyboard becomes overly sensitive to type, sometimes the phone will play by itself such as opening app, type something etc...

Anyone encounter the same?

Did you have a charger plugged in while using? I have this problem with Readmi 1S (only when I use the phone while charging). But not on Readmi 1.
 

JJJ010101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
I hope mi4i still cheap enough when it gets here..

I also hope there will be a 32gb variant but doesn't look like it's gonna happen. Lol
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top