mingfreakrsx
Senior Member
- Joined
- Dec 6, 2013
- Messages
- 1,747
- Reaction score
- 0

Mi 4i supports Dual 4G SIM.What about the spec???? 2 SIM?
Hugo Barra mentioned yesterday that Mi 4i will be available in Singapore on May!Now i realize Mi4i, that i is for India and not international as most would have thought! I will give it a pass n go for Mi5 later.
Now i realize Mi4i, that i is for India and not international as most would have thought! I will give it a pass n go for Mi5 later.

But the Mi 4i supports dual 4G SIM, 64bit Octa-core processor, quite futureproof though.Comparing mi4i and mi3, mi3 like better specs leh
Snapdragon 800 (mi3) vs 615 (mi4i)
Mi 4i supports Dual 4G SIM.
Hugo Barra mentioned yesterday that Mi 4i will be available in Singapore on May!
Sent from my Mi device using GAGT
But the Mi 4i supports dual 4G SIM, 64bit Octa-core processor, quite futureproof though.
Sent from my Mi device using GAGT
I don't think they are going to stop using miui.Still no NFC ? As long as they are still using Miui, I think safer to stay away.
I don't think they are going to stop using miui.
What problems do you face on miui?
Have you tried Tip 7?To many bugs and the most important is the way Miui manage memory usage. Some application at time get terminated.
I don't think they are going to stop using miui.
What problems do you face on miui?
My Mi3 after upgrade to the latest Miui,I have intermittent problem the keyboard becomes overly sensitive to type, sometimes the phone will play by itself such as opening app, type something etc...
Anyone encounter the same?
My Mi3 after upgrade to the latest Miui,I have intermittent problem the keyboard becomes overly sensitive to type, sometimes the phone will play by itself such as opening app, type something etc...
Anyone encounter the same?
Tried that. It does not help.