The Official Xperia S thread

misashiX

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Nothing to be torn about. Just buy whichever u think it suit u best.
For me, I love xperia s becos of all the functions it has especially NFC, 1 new function that I would like to try.
As for Samsung, ever since they use amoled screens.. I feel it is sooo artificial and strange.
I personally donot prefer android OS but once I play with xperia s last weekend, I dun really care IT IS ANDROID. The screen is natural, the picture I took was clear and sharp. The sample movie was perfect.
There will never be a perfect phone. Just pick the one u like it most and use it with LOVE!!
XPERIA S here I come.. getting it over this weekend. Already reserved at Singtel :s13:
 

askwhynot

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2011
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Starhub got carry XS, it's in the newspaper, but they are also the only telco that has not update their website with XS.
 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
Nothing to be torn about. Just buy whichever u think it suit u best.
For me, I love xperia s becos of all the functions it has especially NFC, 1 new function that I would like to try.
As for Samsung, ever since they use amoled screens.. I feel it is sooo artificial and strange.
I personally donot prefer android OS but once I play with xperia s last weekend, I dun really care IT IS ANDROID. The screen is natural, the picture I took was clear and sharp. The sample movie was perfect.
There will never be a perfect phone. Just pick the one u like it most and use it with LOVE!!
XPERIA S here I come.. getting it over this weekend. Already reserved at Singtel :s13:

hahhaa bro misa speaking like a true Sony spoke man

I also agreed too
fake over hype color on amoled
but well some ppls just dig the fake rich color over natural color and sharpness offourse

if u Want nfc samsung nexus got too lor
only different is size and camera and os which x's will be upgraded in mid year to ics then x's will shine even more

ics beta on arc s already damn sweet can't wait for sony lauhch for x's
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top