I think so, hv double check with 2 diff promoters.IT Show price for SH is supposed to be 30$ cheaper than usual, is it?

I think so, hv double check with 2 diff promoters.IT Show price for SH is supposed to be 30$ cheaper than usual, is it?

u want lte u need wait 3rd q of 2012 maybe
plus the fact sg network on 3g not even smooth enough to having 4g phone and pay more is wasted unless u live in Korea or jp
$199 psp Vita still available! getting mine now...
hahaha...
I tried the camera at Singtel shop today, the digitalzoom average la. but when no zoom awesome.BTW guys,
How does the phone in your view?
1. Batt life
2. Readability under sunlight
3. Camera (I know it's good; Just wanna confirm)
4. The transparent stripe suppose to lit up as notification?
5. The build quality
First time Sony siao kia (to be), ask so much questions...![]()

Live Dock: LiveDockSingtel also have liao on their website.
Flexi Lite: $368
Flexu Value: $218
Plus some free gifts like LiveDock (What's that?) and Logitech wireless keyboard (huh? Can connect to phone?).
Also get a chance to win round ticket from Tiger Airways.
![]()
Live Dock: LiveDock
Yeah you can connect to the wireless keyboard which will allow you to type with ease.
guys at suntec, is the queue at starhub really long?only ST got this?
BTW guys,
How does the phone in your view?
1. Batt life
2. Readability under sunlight
3. Camera (I know it's good; Just wanna confirm)
4. The transparent stripe suppose to lit up as notification?
5. The build quality
First time Sony siao kia (to be), ask so much questions...![]()
my case here liao give me my phone!
![]()
Welcome me to the family.
Xperia S black user here (Soon). =)
Yes is really longguys at suntec, is the queue at starhub really long?